Ladies, what is your fav cologne on a guy?

bored

not bitter but bored
Which ones make your knees buckle?
Which ones make your stomach turn?

Whatever you're wearing, bello.

I have three that I like and they are all pretty different.

Chrome which is citrusy.
Diesel which is more spicy.
Good Life which is just awesomeness.

Very Sexy by Victoria's Secret is pretty good but I haven't worn it enough to know if I like it or not. It was rated in one poll by women as their favourite men's cologne.

Also, I see what you did there. Very clever.

I said what makes your knees buckle and what makes your stomach turn. Your answer was whatever I was wearing. Well played even if you didn't mean it.

I like:

CK One on a guy...all time classic.

I think I remember Boss in motion by Hugo Boss smells very nice too.

And Le Male by Jean Paul Gaultier smells lovely...even though it's usually used by repulsive wannabe pimps. But the smell is very pleasant.

Can't think of any more right now.

I like Cool Water for Men. Very basic, and yet alluring.

Of course it depends on the person wearing it. It's a chemical thing. What smells great on one person doesn't always work on another.

I like Cool Water for Men. Very basic, and yet alluring.

Of course it depends on the person wearing it. It's a chemical thing. What smells great on one person doesn't always work on another.

Oh yeah, Cool Water. That was my dh's when we met. :horny::D It's a fave.

I don't like the smell of Polo. Guys overdosed on it in highschool. :sick:

I said what makes your knees buckle and what makes your stomach turn. Your answer was whatever I was wearing. Well played even if you didn't mean it.

I was answering the question in the title of the thread, that's all.

I imagine you mostly smell of whisky, for some reason.

It is a charming scent. Very much so. It reminds me of sirens at night, Cuban cigars, decks of cards with naked girls on the back, letter openers, smokey billiard halls and so on.

Which ones make your knees buckle?
Which ones make your stomach turn?

I have to check a man out based on his natural scent...nothing added...to have any sense of buckling or not. After that is confirmed I am open to what they think is nice on them. I said open to...not always in agreement with. It is absolutely chemistry and everyone is different.

And, as an aside, lets not forget oral hygiene...pretty critical as far as I am concerned. :thumb:

(any issue in that department is a critical strike - whether or not their scent is agreeable!!) :whip:

:)

I likes Dior Homme and Paul Smith Extreme. My boyfriend doesn't wear fragrance, though, so I just buy them for myself...

I was answering the question in the title of the thread, that's all.

I imagine you mostly smell of whisky, for some reason.

One must consume whiskey in a responsible manner. Specifically one must make sure all the whiskey goes into one's mouth and down to the stomach. It is ok to have whiskey breath but no one should smell as if they used it for aftershave, cologne, deodorant or body wash.

If bored reeks of whiskey, that's my new favorite. :D

Not at all.. just a yummy kiss.

I like the jean paul gautier one.
I don't like being called 'lady'. :)

I didn't call you lady. You accepted the term by responding :)

Next time I'll make sure I ask "Yo, bitches and hos, what...."

My apologies.

From a male point of view I've always got nice comments for Caroline Herrera's original 212 scent, the newer versions I'm not so keen on.

I hate all the AXE smells... blehh! :sick:
Not sure what I like. I simply can't stop sniffing when I smell an amazingly great smelling man :D

I hate all the AXE smells... blehh! :sick:
Not sure what I like. I simply can't stop sniffing when I smell an amazingly great smelling man :D

haha fair enough, sniff away..i bet yer not even subtle.

AXE? That a body spray? Not a fan of LYNX sprays.

Tags
scratch n sniff
Back
Top Bottom