Ladies, I need advice on how to be a lady

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
You'll have to be a bitch for 5 days each month.

But we will trust you unlike women in general who bleed for those 5 days without dying.

I need shortish, clean nails most of the time. I usually only get the chance to do this on the weekends for now. I’m growing them out currently but I can’t let them get to tiny dagger sized proportions. Maybe I should just do press ons?
I keep mine short. Just so a little bit of white shows at the top of the nail (if it were unpolished.) It’s more practical for an active lifestyle - like pets and gardening. And it’s healthier for your nails. They stay stronger and break less if neatly trimmed. I cut mine straight across with a slight round at the edges.

2llbuqr.gif
:rolleyes: :(

The only one appreciating the colour of the backdrop behind that dancing tranny is Phill Gatenby and I swear to God he is naked under his anorak.

If there is more hair on your winter jacket hoodie than on top of your head it is time to buy a razor.

I don’t think these are ceramic formulas. :confused:
I think Essie makes some but that doesn’t mean what you have are. Just be aware that’s a different system and a whole new ball game. You’ll need someone else to help you with those if you’re interested as that’s not my area.

Oh!! Oh oh oh oh OH!! I see. You don’t think I was trying to help.

Would Your Highnesty have preferred it if I had taken the time to type out “You don’t need that bottle of honkytonk red. If you buy a nice bottle of silver polish, not only will it be easier for you to practice with, but the color will be WAY more forgiving of mistakes, and will also be a lot (INFINITELY!) easier to remove - PLUS short silver nails will ALWAYS work better for a man OR a woman - particularly if someone has indelicate hands. Your Highnesty. *cough* :oops:

But as you didn’t think I was trying to be helpful, OH WELL :rolleyes:
See my post with the silver nail polish photo

Polish is old. Throw it out. There’s no point trying to work with it.

They probably are...I have no idea how old either. Not sure when she bought them and they have just sat around for 10 months on top of that.

I would appreciate that. I hope I don’t mess up as badly on my hair as I did my nails. I’m going to dye it soon! :tongueout:
Please go to a professional!!!! I know you’re in Florida but.....

Women do dye their own hair but don’t be doing that. Soooo many ways that could go wrong for you. Not only could it look awful but you could fry your hair. Not worth it.

Go to Brazil or Thailand and ask the doctor to slice you nice. They cut the penis in half and tuck it in so you can still get an orgasm.

Simples!

I think Essie makes some but that doesn’t mean what you have are. Just be aware that’s a different system and a whole new ball game. You’ll need someone else to help you with those if you’re interested as that’s not my area.

I just want some cute red or pink polish. I have no idea what is what but I’m quickly realizing this is a lot more complex than I thought it was going to be.

looking for pics i found a pic of kate middleton wearing a coaat i have:

I never wear it though because it's really quite yellow, more so than it looks in this picture, and yellow looks terrible on me. it's a divine coat though, and a perfect exhibit of why marni has the best prints.

That’s a pretty coat. I like the print. And the color of her hat is perfect with it.

Back
Top Bottom