Labour pains - Jared O'Mara (Labour MP) posts on Morrissey-solo from 2002 quoted - Guido Fawkes

Vile Homophobic Slurs of Jared O'Mara - Guido Fawkes

Excerpt:

Today Guido revealed the multiple sexist comments of Labour MP Jared O’Mara.Now the vile homophobic slurs of the Sheffield Hallam MP can be exposed…

O’Mara’s derogatory language on the ‘Morrissey Solo’ website message board includes calling homosexuals “fudge packers” who “drive up the Marmite motorway”. He says gay people are “bitter and resentful about being homosexual”.

41031_JARED9.png

41030_jaredposts.png

UPDATE:

Last edited by a moderator:
No, I don’t. Thank f***. But I do live in Western Europe, where white Christian homophobes beat me so badly that I very nearly died and now live with a permanent disability. Don’t patronise me.

It seems impossible to talk about homophobia without some dickhead crying “YEAH BUT THE MUSLIMS THROW THE GAYS OFF THE ROOFS!”. Why can’t we condemn both the homophobic remarks made by a Labour MP and Islamic extremism, independent of each other? I have no doubt that getting thrown off a multi-storey car park in front of a baying mob is worse than getting called a fudgepacker on an internet forum, but that doesn’t make the latter right.

I don’t see what people want to accomplish with this weird relativising. Are we supposed to not give a f*** about anything anymore because jihadi militants murder homosexuals (and women and children and straight men) in territories they control?

No, posting an anti-gay slur on an internet forum isn’t very important or outrageous in the big scheme of things, but so what? Wearing a woolly cardigan isn’t very important or outrageous in the big scheme of things, yet here we are debating it over thirty pages. Next time you (rightly) point out the cruelty of cashmere production I’ll tell you yeah well, they only get cut and kicked but at least they don’t get Halal slaughtered. As if that made it better.

That is truly awful. I dunno how people can go to the extreme of using violence on someone no matter how provocated they feel by someones lifestyle. I had a gay friend who was attacked by a man in Gothenburg and it turned out the attacker was himself gay but he had a problem with accepting it so seeing other gay people provoked him.

It ended well in the end as the attack was verbal but there is no excuse for it anyway. I have always believed that anti gay people have something to hide themselves which may explain their hate.

It's the other way around actually (that is, "burnt" is mostly British English while "burned" is used on both sides).

YEEEEEEEEES!

I was right and Jenna was wrong cause I live on this side of the pond. British english is the only english cause american english is just a result of americans being so infantile.

LOL

12 inch cock on the slack,please don't call me a dickhead.thank you.

Well, if UK were half as concerned about war crimes as they seem to be concerned about verbal expressions Margaret would have died on a guillotine and Toni Blair would be in jail. Just my two pesos.

True but do not forget our other mistakes.... we've made plenty since 1982.... oops I mean 1682..

Hazard
x

I’m thinking about an orgy with Girls Aloud right now, but the Sugarbabes have been refusing to leave.

No, they're not. Because the Sugababes are still fighting a label over the right to use their name Sugababes... sad but true. Another example of record label behaviour. It never ends with these weazels.

Hazard
x

Being called a nasty name in the street is apparently far, far worse than being thrown off the local multi-storey car park in front of a baying mob. Got it.

Are you sure you aren’t sticking up for extremists?

A complete fabrication. No one made that comparison.

You can't control what people do in their own country. You can affect what happens in yours. Gay people in your country are not being thrown off buildings as a matter of practice.

Priorities, son. Priorities.

Total nonsense. No serious person imagines the Orlando bomber wasn't influenced by Islamic extremists in other countries. And as a totally non-heterosexual man, I'd much prefer to deal with Jared's silly comments that a bomb in a nightclub. Thanks.

BB

Orlando shooting: Gunman Omar Mateen was a closet homosexual, say friends - as wife faces charges after 'helping him scope out attack'

Religion: Mateen prayed at his local mosque four times a week and had pledged his allegiance to the Islamic State

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...-regular-at-lgbt-nightclub-pulse-before-atta/

Irrelevant. He was not the Muslim community.

The marginalization, attacks on legal protections and the daily bullying that drives gay people to kill themselves in other countries are also acts of terror.

Singling out one act of terror and pretending its more common, and relevant where you stand, is dishonest.

I'm sure you know you're being dishonest. You're just consumed by the thought.

Irrelevant. He was not the Muslim community.

The marginalization, attacks on legal protections and the daily bullying that drives gay people to kill themselves in other countries are also acts of terror.

Singling out one act of terror and pretending its more common, and relevant where you stand, is dishonest.

I'm sure you know you're being dishonest. You're just consumed by the thought.

You do not have the authority to pronounce thus. You have not engaged with my response but resorted to insult to cloak your sullen anger that I dare to challenge your analysis. There is progress in LGTBTQI rights in many non-Islamic countries, though the situation remains dire in most of Africa. That's why many LGBTQI people seek refuge in Western countries. The situation is imperfect but the future is hopeful. If you choose to focus only on what remains to be remedied, that's a personal choice. It's not an accurate representation of consensual reality.

I do crack jokes about it but not many others do is what I was saying. I did take the game too seriously way back and maybe it is an age thing though the local Chelsea fan turns 65 in May.

It is probably people like you that destroyed fan culture cause just look at your comment. You take it far too seriously is my guess.

Your problem and not mine.

Behave you daft c***.

Being lectured on 'fan culture' by a Swedish United fan. f***ing clown.

Behave you daft c***.

LOL

No one owns something these days especially not fan culture which is global. I doubt you complain when the global money funds yet another hopeless player with a name you cannot spell who scores a goal for you and a year later is off loaded to Italy.

You did not destroy Wolves like you promised in the Bluerose chatroom the night before the game. I know very well who you are you bitter Bertie.

It is funny how some City fans despite finally having a bit of glory still cannot fully enjoy the game. Maybe it is the water......

CHIN UP!

Behave you daft c***.

Someone did not like what happened the other night.

1179px-Wolverhampton_Wanderers.svg.png

Now they blame the ball......

This is the swede playing the clown:

a001_NormalHires-LARGE.jpg

From my blog in 2015 about privacy and internet exposure to my kids. If you have kids, share this exact story with them. Teach them and warn them.

https://www.morrissey-solo.com/xfa-blog-entry/i-keep-mine-hidden.3398/

"I use that as an example of how I share on this site. Tis their ultimate choice. I tell them some people don't keep anything hidden. The things we do these days will stay documented for a very long time. This could hurt or help in some situations in life. But I'm leaning towards them building a reputation of discretion. Some people, with your public disclosures, can make statements about your life with the information you have provided. Just ask someone in power or a executive who they would hire or trust if they can judge them from online exposure. I'm just cautioning them that sometimes, it is completely appropriate to keep things hidden. Well except from me, lol."

Now I do not condone this MP's posting and do not not condone his mindset from that time. Just look at it, his house is collapsing around him. I don't want that for anyone. But you have to be very cautious. Times change and what fly's today may not fly tomorrow.

From my blog in 2015 about privacy and internet exposure to my kids. If you have kids, share this exact story with them. Teach them and warn them.

https://www.morrissey-solo.com/xfa-blog-entry/i-keep-mine-hidden.3398/

"I use that as an example of how I share on this site. Tis their ultimate choice. I tell them some people don't keep anything hidden. The things we do these days will stay documented for a very long time. This could hurt or help in some situations in life. But I'm leaning towards them building a reputation of discretion. Some people, with your public disclosures, can make statements about your life with the information you have provided. Just ask someone in power or a executive who they would hire or trust if they can judge them from online exposure. I'm just cautioning them that sometimes, it is completely appropriate to keep things hidden. Well except from me, lol."

Now I do not condone this MP's posting and do not not condone his mindset from that time. Just look at it, his house is collapsing around him. I don't want that for anyone. But you have to be very cautious. Times change and what fly's today may not fly tomorrow.

Some of us have nothing to lose and would gladly welcome the firing squad. People posting pictures of their kids and other info is just madness, think about their future.

Swedish nazis deleted all online comments on their website yesterday and turned to russian VK for their online forum services which means no ip's are logged. Having followed their activities for years this is nothing new cause they always deleted any posts that did not agree with them and their world view.

A big sand box really.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom