Labour pains - Jared O'Mara (Labour MP) posts on Morrissey-solo from 2002 quoted - Guido Fawkes

Vile Homophobic Slurs of Jared O'Mara - Guido Fawkes

Excerpt:

Today Guido revealed the multiple sexist comments of Labour MP Jared O’Mara.Now the vile homophobic slurs of the Sheffield Hallam MP can be exposed…

O’Mara’s derogatory language on the ‘Morrissey Solo’ website message board includes calling homosexuals “fudge packers” who “drive up the Marmite motorway”. He says gay people are “bitter and resentful about being homosexual”.

41031_JARED9.png

41030_jaredposts.png

UPDATE:

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't like his face.
And now that he mentioned it himself, shouldn't he get to terms and accept the fact he is a ginger, yawn, before he accuses other people of anything. I mean, there must be quite some gingers in England, no?

What are the posts are these replies are about? Don't tell me to go start searching archives because I don't even have the time right now! I remember this person's user name but don't remember anything about him tbh.

I don't like his face.
And now that he mentioned it himself, shouldn't he get to terms and accept the fact he is a ginger, yawn, before he accuses other people of anything. I mean, there must be quite some gingers in England, no?

Why don't you post a pic of your face we can comment on?

Wow - people are dredging up posts from 2002? Can anyone really be held to account for something they said 15 years ago (f*** know what bollocks I was talking back then)

Thank the stars that I can't remember my late 90's-mid 2000's username.
I don't think I said anything homophobic, I was just a fan-boy dork at points.

Labour MP Jared O'Mara has resigned from Women and Equalities Select Committee after comments he made online over a decade ago

Was he Cosmic Dancer? And his comments from 12 years ago on a fan site are being used against him? Flipping hell. Next it'll be "Mr.X bought a Culture Club cd in 1984 and can't be trusted in a position of power".
If you went by people's comments on this site we'd all be locked up in asylums on the dark side of the moon.

I shouldn't be posting here at all but he wasn't failing at trying to be funny it seems. I do remember the user name. I should count my blessings for not being a public figure.

Times have changed in recent days and what is going on in Sweden when it comes to public figures in the wake of the Weinstein scandal is almost hard to put in words.

The things you say online can one day come back and bite you even when you did nothing wrong at all cause so much gets lost online compared to real life.

Corbynite moralising Labour are hypocrites.

This should come as a surprise only to new arrivals to this planet.

Whatever next? They don’t like Jews? Errrr... Oh, hang on, they’ve done that already.

Just noticed that he posted all that when I was mourning the death of my mother and back then I only used the chatroom to my knowledge. My online crimes are far worse than his and maybe I need a time out?

Was he Cosmic Dancer? And his comments from 12 years ago on a fan site are being used against him? Flipping hell. Next it'll be "Mr.X bought a Culture Club cd in 1984 and can't be trusted in a position of power".
If you went by people's comments on this site we'd all be locked up in asylums on the dark side of the moon.

You can’t really expect to hold those views and serve on the Women & Equalities Select Committee.

It would be like putting a man videoed arranging a cocaine and Romanian rent boy party on the Justice Committee.

Did he beat THE Nick Clegg?

WOW

No wonder this pops up then....

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom