LA tickets pre-sale!

Not sure why you feel that it's any of your business, but two of the tickets were supposed to be a gift for a friend and her husband. My friend just found out her mother needs chemo & they are having a hard time keeping up with the medical bills..... instead of accepting my gift, she asked me if I would mind selling the tickets for some much needed extra cash. Should I tell the person who offered me $600 that I don't want it and not help my friend's mother with her medical bills? Would that make you happy and make me less of a "piece of shit?"

Cool_story_bro.jpg

Stubhub is full of pit tickets and the going price is around $200 a ticket. it's only twice as much. Once November rolls in, the prices will really start to drop. I suggest to anyone interested in buying pit seats to keep a close eye on them and not buy until later on (or if they happen to go by quickly, then buy when you feel it is right). Right now there are 64 PIT seats available on stub hub. Stubhub is very legit and in fact, I've been front row (or pit if there is one) to the last 4 morrissey shows I attended, and I always buy my ticket within 2-3 weeks of the show, and I never paid more than $150 a ticket. Usually less. I've never seen this many PIT seats available and for so little asking price on the first sale date. They should be $400 each. Morrissey simple doesn't sell anymore, and Americans continually get put off by the things he says.

This tour will not sell out. Even if they say it sold out the first day, it's only a ticketmaster technicality. If you only put out 500 tickets on the first day to a venue that holds 2000...technically you sold out. The next day you release the rest of the tickets, but your artists gets to use the 'sold out' tagline for promos and record deal negotiations. it's a lame business; these are lame times.

So that's my advice to everyone. chill and be patient. :cool::guitar:

note: I was mainly in NYC and Michigan the last four shows...Not L.A.

Last edited:
Making money off Morrissey lust to fund chemo treatments? Now I've read everything. :D

Why are you two so sour? I'm sure the show will be almost as good from the 7th row.:lbf: Seriously though, I hate scalpers just as much as you seem too. Selling a friends's tickets after they have asked me to and for an important cause isn't even close to the same thing. Get over it. I can't help that you don't believe me nor do I care. Are you two done now? Please?

You don't care, yet you spent 50 min viewing the thread over and over and reported the post calling you a liar and a scalper? Riiiight.

Helping pay the cancer bills for the mother of a "friend"? I mean how cliché can you get? Please, by all means, spin some more bullshit tales...I find them highly amusing.

I feel like a dumdum now seeing that the Shrine show sold out so fast, I bet it'll be off the hook. I just couldn't afford it. :( THree shows on pineapple-income isn't bad though.

Damn my hesitation of Shriners! :D Hindering my goodtiems concert plans! :p

Last edited:
Does anyone know if the show just sold out? The ticketmaster website keeps telling me no tickets are available, but I know it's been acting funny lately. A friend of a friend just offered me $600 for 2 pit tickets but if it falls through then I will put them for sale on here.

If you still have tickets I will pay $500 for both. PM me if you're interested.

Thanks for the info. Some friends of mine wanted to get some tickets to the LA show & ticketmaster keeps saying there aren't any available & they weren't too sure about buying tickets from ebay. I will tell them to try stub hub first :)

Tell your friends to buy hard tickets if possible, not e-tickets. Although Stubhub will refund the $ if they are sold bad tickets there's still a chance they could be left standing there unable to go in, if a scalper sold someone else a copy of the same ticket who has already gone in on that ticket.

Tell your friends to buy hard tickets if possible, not e-tickets. Although Stubhub will refund the $ if they are sold bad tickets there's still a chance they could be left standing there unable to go in, if a scalper sold someone else a copy of the same ticket who has already gone in on that ticket.

Good point, though I think it hardly happens. Either way, the times I got sold an e-ticket, I just went early. Many sellers don't mess with hard tickets and they are legit. My cousin may decent money selling and he never messed with hard tickets. He did everything from his smartphone, and he was legit.

Back
Top Bottom