LA tickets pre-sale!

Tickets for the LA show will go on pre-sale on Wed. 14 (KROQ password) and there is also a pre-sale on Thu. 15 (Goldenvoice password) does anybody know the passwords?

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
I'm a fake fan. :tears: :p

So is this going to be a seated event? I saw Depeche Mode there way back in 1997 and it was GA floor. Anyone know what arrangement Moz will have?

sistasheila

tjekket
So is this going to be a seated event? I saw Depeche Mode there way back in 1997 and it was GA floor. Anyone know what arrangement Moz will have?
i would email the venue...i had often get back responses when i contacted venues in the past when i had an inquiry

Gin N Tonic Jil

does anyone know if there is going to be a general admission area or PIT? Im on the presale and Ive seen a few Orch. Ive passed them up bc Im trying to see if GA/PIT come up. Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

I passed. From experience, they tend to make crappy seats available on "pre-sales". Been burnt too many times. Hollywood Bowl being the last time. I purchased some crappy seats...the day before the show, Ticketmaster releases pit tickets at face value on their website. I was tempted to buy a pair but now way I was going to be able to sell my crappy seats in less than a day without losing money.

mozcar78

dance off, pants off!!!
please delete your post... kinda takes away from the real fans who are on the mailing list.
lollllloll youre not really thinking that a KROQ presale is a secret right? geesh. Anywho, for those who are really interested in securing tickets now, ive managed to get pomona and shrine tickets at the moment.

Gin N Tonic Jil

I didnt buy jack. Im going to wait. I got two KILLLLLER tix for the Hollywood bowl gig. I ended up dead center, almost front row (the only thing between Moz and I was a 4'11" tall girl. I'll probably just craigslist it and find a ticket that way.
Ive learned that whenever a radio station promotes a gig, those bastards take all the great seats for give-aways, employees promos etc etc :tears:

juno

Banned
I know the password is SUEDEHEAD & they are releasing some good tickets today. I got PIT tickets for the shrine but will have to end up selling them. I saw some good orchestra seats that were for sale that I didn't see yesterday.
Glad to see someone else got a pit too. I tried just for kicks thinking the row 2 I got yesterday was as good as it would get and was shocked. There's no indication on the seating chart that a pit exists & I was wondering what the hell Ticketmaster had sold me!

Top Bottom