LA Palladium shows. Those traveling IMP. READ THIS!!!

semantics aside , it was still obvious from the beginning that the tickets were to be delayed in receipt until practically the day of the show .

If the concern was ticket in hand immediately then these now complaining patrons should have opted for purchasing individual tickets .

Last edited:
i know how it feels...i got my Hollywood Bowl tix off ebay and they arrived at 2:30 the day of the show.

did i mention i live in San Diego?

cutting it close, but at least it was my own doing.

Hmmmm.... when I go to ticketmaster to look up my Palladium package order, it says my tickets have been printed and mailed. But when I click on the UPS link and put in my reference # (your order #) it tells me they can't find my shipment. Has anybody else had any luck tracking their tickets?

Hmmmm.... when I go to ticketmaster to look up my Palladium package order, it says my tickets have been printed and mailed. But when I click on the UPS link and put in my reference # (your order #) it tells me they can't find my shipment. Has anybody else had any luck tracking their tickets?

mine says the exact same thing, and at ups they say: UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Verify your information and try again.
i tried all kinds of order numbers/names including my name and Morrissey Ten Show Series, etc...

mine says the exact same thing, and at ups they say: UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Verify your information and try again.
i tried all kinds of order numbers/names including my name and Morrissey Ten Show Series, etc...

HandHoldingWinsRaces got hers today! So.... I'm praying maybe there's just a mix-up with the tracking or something. I just tried again, and still nothing. I called TM customer service and they said mine would be delivered on Saturday, but who knows.....

Everybody who ordered a package, go to your orders on Ticketmaster's web page and see if you can track your tickets!!!! Or post if you get yours today or tomorrow!

Back
Top Bottom