Morrissey Central "Kylian Mbappe and Marcia Aoki (wife of Pele) at the Pele home" (April 11, 2023)

Screenshot_20230411-125002.png

Img_2023_04_11_12_52_44.jpeg

Appears to be before or after "The Best" - FIFA Awards (February 27, 2023).
FWD.

Pele home?

did anyone else spot the Queen Is Dead record on the wall? Wow, pretty cool.

Pelé passed away, but the framed The Queen is Dead album is still on the wall at his home in Santos. 🇧🇷

Viva Pelé!

Viva The Smiths!

Viva Morrissey!

i wonder if steven wants to fix the uneven spacing between the frames?
Lol, it's quite maddening, isn't it? It was the first thing I noticed before the framed TQID.
Also, I think the bottom right album might be Innervisions - Stevie Wonder.

i wonder if steven wants to fix the uneven spacing between the frames?
Yes i would have to offer to redo that arrangement, that would piss me right off, mind you, im the kind of saddo that will put my friends records and cds in alphabetical order.

I think this photo was taken in Paris, because both of them are dressed the same as at "The Best" - FIFA Awards" . But that's just my guess.

I've found 10 potential source images for this post, not one mentions Pele's home - only "The Best" event in France.
Unless they both wore the exact same outfits elsewhere, it is highly likely to be a room in Theatre du Chatelet - the Fifa awards venue.
FWD.

Is it still on Central? On my page the "Thank you..." post is still the newest one, maybe it doesn't load properly.

I've found 10 potential source images for this post, not one mentions Pele's home - only "The Best" event in France.
Unless they both wore the exact same outfits elsewhere, it is highly likely to be a room in Theatre du Chatelet - the Fifa awards venue.
FWD.
A European, rather than Brazilian, plug socket on the wall.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom