KY will not tour w/Moz

FDR

born-again atheist
Although talks had taken place it was determined that it will not happen. My source did not give any details as to why.

does your source have any info on when and where the next proper leg of touring will occur?

I would guess because he likes her and assholes would heckle her ten times more since her slip-up.

I would guess because he likes her and assholes would heckle her ten times more since her slip-up.

Say what you want about the so-called "A-Holes" that scream for the hook when she comes out, but they have every right to say it now. By putting Moz on blast like how she did can she really not expect it? I felt bad for her when she was just "The Bjork Identity" trying to crack jokes. She asked to hear it now. With it or not, getting heckled comes with the territory of being on stage. That is a right the fans have. When people pay their hard-earned jack to enjoy a show, they will speak their minds.

Don't get me wrong. Fans don't have the right to jump on stage to harm or interrupt the artist performing, nor do the "battery chucks" get a green light here either, but it's part of the package. If what you are playing doesn't appeal to the crowd, then expect to hear it.

I wasn't "with" the Moz crowd that was doing this, and I still don't think i'll heckle her now, but she has to know the score. IF YOU OPEN FOR MORRISSEY EXPECT TO HEAR IT JELLY!! Whether what you said about Moz was intentional or not, you cannot expect his fans to roll with you now.

Besides, i'm sure there are plenty of people that don't mind hearing a pre-recorded opener. Isn't there a Garbage show you could open for...or...I don't know...The Killers? Things haven't been the same since Milli...or was it Vanilli...whatever...bit it. There isn't a much of a market for you right now, but try to add a couple of guitarists, bass, or even a violin and maybe you could open for the Smashing Pumpkins or something.

Point is: Moz may have been the ticket your gravy train boyfriend threw down for you, but it's time to get that sound together and play for people that actually want to hear it.

Last edited:
at the o2 show she had about 40 people watching her , the dolls proved to have a bigger draw

I was one of them, I thought she was brilliant.
It's a shame she won't be touring because I didn't get see her full set becasue we had to go to the main stage.
I saw the Doll's first half and I wasn't that impressed, even though I do like them a lot.
:rolleyes:

i saw white baby jeff on the street today!
he was perusing some sterling silver trinkets on st marks place.
i was speed walking and texting. he saw me . he looked and looked. i kept on keeping on.

Back
Top Bottom