KROQ Contest for Hollywood Bowl Tickets This Weekend

suprefan

This starts today at noon. And they said it will be PIT TICKETS for Moz. Which I guess means no seats for the Pool area of the bowl if they do it that way.

K-ROQ OF THE 90S WEEKEND
Listen to KROQ all this Roq of the 90s weekend to pick your tickets to either:

ROQ THE BELLS
Rage Against The Machine…and many more
August 11th - NOS Events Center
Tickets on sale Saturday 10am

ROQ THE BOWL
Morrissey
June 8th - Hollywood Bowl
Tickets on sale Sunday noon

Just be caller 20 at 800-520-1067 when we tell you to call and take your pick.

I don't know why they bother keeping the seats there??? Don't they know it's a crime to be sitting at a Moz concert??!! Nobody's gonna sit.

I had pool tickets for Nine Inch Nails in 2005. NIN of all bands and it was seating in the pool, you would think for them they woudlve taken the seats out.

The thing is that the seats are removable, so until somebody here gets them and it either says GA Pool or an assigned seat we wont know.

There's loads of them on brokers sites. They are assigned. It's like 7 rows divided into three or four sections. The problem with the pit at the Hollywood Bowl is that the city/fire marshal won't allow a standing pit in that venue.

There's loads of them on brokers sites. They are assigned. It's like 7 rows divided into three or four sections. The problem with the pit at the Hollywood Bowl is that the city/fire marshal won't allow a standing pit in that venue.

Well there is our answer. It was 5 rows for NIN when I went and 3 sections split up. Well I guess it will be good pool tickets then. Dont forget you can get pool tickets if you go to the venue on sunday to buy them thats the only way. Also their ticket allotment is different than ticketmaster and it sells out when the box office itself runs out of tickets.

kroq can go f*** themselves.

Too bad the only FM radio I have is in my car...

Kumo

You can stream kroq online and listen. Its delayed maybe 10 seconds but thats it.

are they still doing this?

Its the entire weekend they are doing this.

On a personal note, I am getting pissed at this. I have been caller 8,12,13,15 and 18 two times thus far. And only one person has chosen the morrissey tickets.

You can stream kroq online and listen. Its delayed maybe 10 seconds but thats it.

Its the entire weekend they are doing this.

On a personal note, I am getting pissed at this. I have been caller 8,12,13,15 and 18 two times thus far. And only one person has chosen the morrissey tickets.

How do you know what caller you are, because I everytime I call it sounds busy and then there's nothing?

How do you know what caller you are, because I everytime I call it sounds busy and then there's nothing?

What you get a busy signal? They tell you what caller you are if you end up getting a ring tone and they pick up. Didnt get through 5 mins ago, still got plenty of chances. Hopefully they keep doing it all night and at like 2 am when nobody would be listening and I know I'll win.

What you get a busy signal? They tell you what caller you are if you end up getting a ring tone and they pick up. Didnt get through 5 mins ago, still got plenty of chances. Hopefully they keep doing it all night and at like 2 am when nobody would be listening and I know I'll win.

Yeah, everytime I call I get the busy signal, then after like 2 minutes there's nothing:confused: . I guess I'll just keep trying. Yeah, there are many chances left. For some reason I thought they were gonna give tickets all weekend long, because that would be awesome.:D Yeah, I know, hopefully nobody's listening at that time. I don't think I'll sleep tonight:cool:

Back
Top Bottom