Kristeen Young

Waiting for the How Many Ways Can Morrissey Be Entered poll now. Or is that already on the Frink Thread? *covers eyes, backs away*

i am amazed at how many times people make reference to this explosive keg thing... and as for being entered - there is more than one way to be entered (most of which are not sexual in meaning.) I for one was amazed when I saw moz singing DGPHM - I CRINGED when people wooed and cheered when he sang those words. it was so embarrassing and somehow seemed so disrespectful as he stand up there apparently and perhaps singing about something quite close to his rather sensitive and seemingly big heart... funny how those words provoke so much. its not really a big deal guys -not in the least bit vulgar or offensive or even rude. There is a totally different feel when it is about oneself anyway.

I understand your point and I'm not actually a philistine. But the man had to have realized how people would receive those sorts of lyrics coming from him, whose sexuality has been a topic of public discussion since the 80's?? He knows better than anyone what the media and the faceless hordes of the www would make of such lyrics, doesn't he? Or did he actually believe that the laws of the universe would change??

I understand your point and I'm not actually a philistine. But the man had to have realized how people would receive those sorts of lyrics coming from him, whose sexuality has been a topic of public discussion since the 80's?? He knows better than anyone what the media and the faceless hordes of the www would make of such lyrics, doesn't he? Or did he actually believe that the laws of the universe would change??

oh man -busy busy day ahead of me... gotta go - but i suppose you are right... I, on the otherhand - always sort of hope and wish that they just might change. I cringed at that moment... he didn't seem to let it effect him.

oh man -busy busy day ahead of me... gotta go - but i suppose you are right... I, on the otherhand - always sort of hope and wish that they just might change. I cringed at that moment... he didn't seem to let it effect him.

I actually think a part of him must like it, but everyone has to pretend not to notice or he becomes uncomfortable. He's an alpha male if ever there was one.

Have a good day!

As far as one line in my earlier rant being picked out, about her being "criticized for being sarcastic", well, Morrissey's sarcasm is witty and and when it is directed at the audience it's coming from someone some of us see almost as an old friend. It goes down much easier. (so to speak)

tee,hee - you said "goes down".

But don't you think people took it way too seriously? It was just a silly glib comment. Personally I think it's because some of them fear that something is going on between Kristeen and Morrissey and they really hate the idea. I don't think they have anything to freak out about though, Morrissey and Kristeen arriving at that hotel the other night hours apart tells you all you need to know.

Yeah you're right, the whole thing was blown outta proportion. Don't get me wrong before, i quite KY and don't think she should be kicked off the tour (if it's true). I think it just depends on people's sense of humour. i wouldn't doubt that people fear a relationship between them lol altho like u said it's unlikely. :)

Tags
kristeen young
Back
Top Bottom