Kristeen Young nominated for a Grammy

Kristeen has announce a short Midwest tour for Record Store Day. Includes Chicago, Des Moines, Kansas City, Columbia/St Louis MO, Louisville, and Pittsburgh.

Should be great for those interested. Info on her FB.

I think Morrissey will eventually take her back.

Odd you said this I asked an FB friend about this a couple of months back and he said

"I think Kristeen is very talented and extremely stylish, which of course means she will mostly be hated. I think M thinks the world of her. Her biggest mistake was taking a band with her. She should know that was always going to hinder things. The fact she was so ungrateful for all that M did for her and sold him down the river didn't help. However M is used to this..Peter Hogg is merely one of a number of cretins
Basically Kristeen forgot her place..OR at the very least forgot the rules of the game - which is remarkable as Kristeen plays by these rules herself.
That said, art wise she made the best choice... I even said to her she should get a band,years ago, she said "Don't tell me about my music" which is fair enough BUT she asked!
Visually, if you are a woman on the stage with a keyboard you come off far too Margarita Pracatan. She should also dump the played out Tiny Viscunti as producer its a no win situation, if the music is good Tiny will get the credit..If its bad she will get blamed.
To be really honest I miss her as a support act, I was at the O2 and thought the women who opened there was BORING..At least with Kristeen there is an element of fight... Even my wife agreed and she dislikes Kristeen's music...
I think she will be back, somewhere,somehow...."

Ah Kristeen we remember ya
the Lady who forgot to curtsey
in front of the Queen.
"the Natives are getting reckless"
the old queen commented
to Docile, who, as usual,
nodded.
;)

Hey CG- I think I found KY

2:22.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought Dave Grohl was going to be her next career flotation device. What happened to that?

I thought Dave Grohl was going to be her next career flotation device. What happened to that?

The album that Visconti roped Grohl into playing on deservedly sank like a rock, I'm sure he's put the unfortunate debacle behind him.

I think she's fantastic!

Well said, me 2! :thumb: :)

But its just such a terrible tragedy that she no longer opens up 4 morrissey - It really is!!!! :(

Ive seen her live in concert, absolutetly FANTASTIC !!!!! believe me ! :) but then again it was allways on the cards and its not the end, its just the beginning!
Ive feeling weve not heard the last of a reunion between these 2 stars!!!! :)

Last edited:
Tags
grammy kristeen young morrissey
Back
Top Bottom