Kristeen Young London residency Feb 2017

i agree m8 she's a troll, sayin stuff like she's so good she doesn't need to sell tickets? more like she can't give them away

f*** kristeen young
f*** midnite for posting

the mates of hate is how it sounds. we have heard it all before. don't like Ms. Young then? that is a poor choice in music!

I wish you'd shut the f*** up.

Everyone has their pet artists but you just spam. I've barely seen anyone take an interest.

Kindly just pipe down. You sound like a sopipsist, uncaring bitch who just wants to foist her crap on others. If you like it fine, but stop f***ing shilling. We're all adults and we can all find out own music.

SHUT. UP. MIDNITE.
i agree m8 she's a troll, sayin stuff like she's so good she doesn't need to sell tickets? more like she can't give them away

f*** kristeen young
f*** midnite for posting

You cant tell me 2 shut the f*** up and f*** off of the forum !!!!!

Ive never been so insulted in my entire life !!!!! :( !!

No I wont shut up, not at all !

This star kristeenYoung is absolutely incredible and im going 2 take every opportunity 2 tell everyone ! ,

Why do you think morrissey wanted her as his opening act for about 7 years ? just 2 make up the numbers ?

Shes the only opening act he ever use 2 watch and really enjoy.

Those of in the know and know our music know why, yes we do !!! lol :)

* MIDNITE smiles a twisted smile and giggles * :)

Theres sumthing u will all be surprised about, Ive paid a wonderfull tribute 2 kristeeen, soon 2 be unleashed on the world if she wants that !
Its forbidden 4 me 2 try and "help" anyone without there permission !

You cant tell me 2 shut the f*** up and f*** off of the forum !!!!!

Ive never been so insulted in my entire life !!!!! :( !!

No I wont shut up, not at all !

This star kristeenYoung is absolutely incredible and im going 2 take every opportunity 2 tell everyone ! ,

Why do you think morrissey wanted her as his opening act for about 7 years ? just 2 make up the numbers ?

Shes the only opening act he ever use 2 watch and really enjoy.

Those of in the know and know our music know why, yes we do !!! lol :)

* MIDNITE smiles a twisted smile and giggles * :)

Theres sumthing u will all be surprised about, Ive paid a wonderfull tribute 2 kristeeen, soon 2 be unleashed on the world if she wants that !
Its forbidden 4 me 2 try and "help" anyone without there permission !

I can and did tell you to shut your yap.

If she was so good, you'd have people THANKING you for opening their ears. Nope, you get silence until someone honest like me comes along. Nobody ever thanks you, nobody ever cares, no lives have been changed, don't bother to adjust the furniture.

Why did her and Morrissey part ways? Hmm? Just going to bang on about the old days that he has since corrected?

Morrissey, a man full of pity, sorrow, empathy, chucked a dullard a bone, to answer your question. She's boring. You are allowed to like her but YOU ARE BORING. This is NOT a fansite for her.

I imagine she's happy to ride Morrissey's coat tails.

I'm embarrassed for you love. Shilling a pointless artist who never made waves to an indifferent crowd.

If this site is really the best place you can go to cheerlead, it's sad, as frankly I'm only surfacing to say shut up you crashing bore.

Everyone else is too nice.

You do not have my permission to shill this artist at me indefinitely and I don't recall a whole lot of posts thanking you for it. Putting stupid, third person *giggles* into your piss isn't endearing. You're not 16. You're either tone deaf or deluded or a troll.

You heard her, folks - Midnite won't shut up about Kristeen Young. I'm bowing out now, you can all speculate on why she goes to such lengths.

God forbid an artist's art speak for itself...!

This star kristeenYoung is absolutely incredible and im going 2 take every opportunity 2 tell everyone !

Uncle Skinny should ban you for admitting you're going to spam

*winks salaciously*

the mates of hate is how it sounds. we have heard it all before. don't like Ms. Young then? that is a poor choice in music!

What's it to you? You're the one bigging her up, like anyone gives a flying f*** at a rolling donut

Another Moz hanger on craving what the big M provided for fifteen minutes

T

he fact that the shows are 3, means shes so fantastic that she doesn't even have 2 sell any tickets !
How wonderfull this star really is !!!! :)

But buy the new album..... its gunna be fantastic !!!

WWW.KRISTEENYOUNG.COM

But I use 2 listen 2 morrissey every single nite for YEARS, I know every single word of every single song, Yes I do !
Well I couldnt do one of my hobbies If I wasnt able 2 listen !

But now I listen 2 kristeen all the time 2 !

Absolulty incredible uplifting music, and her singing ? tis as sweet as the Nightingale ! :)

Knew Id end up posting on this, but u all knew it was coming lol I just couldnt resist ! :thumb:

Ok I listened

Contrived tryhard rubbish

If it was a fella you'd all be lumping it in with mid 2000s wank like kaiser chiefs. Gender bias ahoy

Real artists write on inspiration

This is just no soul, assembled, formulaic, predictable.... Issued because it had to be. I've mixed better shit in Fruityloops

There's no rhythm or melody or swing to it. It sounds like a sixth form drama student covering Suuns

Thanks for nothing pet

T.

I can and did tell you to shut your yap.

If she was so good, you'd have people THANKING you for opening their ears. Nope, you get silence until someone honest like me comes along. Nobody ever thanks you, nobody ever cares, no lives have been changed, don't bother to adjust the furniture.

Why did her and Morrissey part ways? Hmm? Just going to bang on about the old days that he has since corrected?

Morrissey, a man full of pity, sorrow, empathy, chucked a dullard a bone, to answer your question. She's boring. You are allowed to like her but YOU ARE BORING. This is NOT a fansite for her.

I imagine she's happy to ride Morrissey's coat tails.

I'm embarrassed for you love. Shilling a pointless artist who never made waves to an indifferent crowd.

If this site is really the best place you can go to cheerlead, it's sad, as frankly I'm only surfacing to say shut up you crashing bore.

Everyone else is too nice.

You do not have my permission to shill this artist at me indefinitely and I don't recall a whole lot of posts thanking you for it. Putting stupid, third person *giggles* into your piss isn't endearing. You're not 16. You're either tone deaf or deluded or a troll.

You heard her, folks - Midnite won't shut up about Kristeen Young. I'm bowing out now, you can all speculate on why she goes to such lengths.

God forbid an artist's art speak for itself...!
Uncle Skinny should ban you for admitting you're going to spam

*winks salaciously*
Ok I listened

Contrived tryhard rubbish

If it was a fella you'd all be lumping it in with mid 2000s wank like kaiser chiefs. Gender bias ahoy

Real artists write on inspiration

This is just no soul, assembled, formulaic, predictable.... Issued because it had to be. I've mixed better shit in Fruityloops

There's no rhythm or melody or swing to it. It sounds like a sixth form drama student covering Suuns

Thanks for nothing pet

T.

Spam indeed ! Ive never spammed a forum in my life..... ever ! now u really are being quite silly !

Which is why none of the moderaters have ever said so.

All I do is post wonderfull and witty posts which oftern just happen 2 be also very helpfull 2 others, right from the very start !

The site is about morrissey and RELATED subjects and topics ect, In other words about his opening acts of which kristeenYoung Is by far the most important and relevant !

You need 2 experience Kristeen life in concert......
AMAZING !!! :)

Sum of her earlier work Is wonderfull, really catchy and uplifting music, lyrics and singing ect ! :)

*raises hand*
I know! Because she paid her own expenses and had a connection to David Bowie through her husband. Also, because she was absolutely guaranteed to make Morrissey shine by comparison. And finally, I believe it was because he enjoyed tormenting his audience with her and also subjecting her to the abuse. It was all a cruel trick and one of the greatest long-running jokes in pop music history.

The fact that the shows are 3, means shes so fantastic that she doesn't even have 2 sell any tickets !
How wonderfull this star really is !!!! :)

But buy the new album..... its gunna be fantastic !!!

WWW.KRISTEENYOUNG.COM

But I use 2 listen 2 morrissey every single nite for YEARS, I know every single word of every single song, Yes I do !
Well I couldnt do one of my hobbies If I wasnt able 2 listen !

But now I listen 2 kristeen all the time 2 !

Absolulty incredible uplifting music, and her singing ? tis as sweet as the Nightingale ! :)

Knew Id end up posting on this, but u all knew it was coming lol I just couldnt resist ! :thumb:

Know what you mean. Listening to Moz and KY is great for getting work or hobbies done or for uplifting ones self. That's why these haters don't understand it that why be in a bad mood with so much good music. That's why the hate will not bother me. I'll say a prayer and do a dance for them instead! :praying: :dancers: :)

*raises hand*
I know! Because she paid her own expenses and had a connection to David Bowie through her husband. Also, because she was absolutely guaranteed to make Morrissey shine by comparison. And finally, I believe it was because he enjoyed tormenting his audience with her and also subjecting her to the abuse. It was all a cruel trick and one of the greatest long-running jokes in pop music history.

THANK YOU, at least someone knows the truth. But look, Midnite hasn't replied to you! She's a coward!

See, Midnite, you vacuous, cum-sucking c***? I hope you get run over by a runaway steamroller toes-first for your spam.

DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND THIS?

YOU ARE ALLOWED TO LIKE WHATEVER YOU LIKE. BUT STOP POSTING ABOUT A NON MORRISSEY ARTIST SO OFTEN.

THAT'S IT. YOU ADMITTED TO SPAM:

"i WILL POST ABOUT HER EVERY CHANCE I GET"

Take your girlish giggles and go f*** yourself into the nearest bonfire, you digusting, boring, arrogant piece of c***-cheese.

Know what you mean. Listening to Moz and KY is great for getting work or hobbies done or for uplifting ones self. That's why these haters don't understand it that why be in a bad mood with so much good music. That's why the hate will not bother me. I'll say a prayer and do a dance for them instead! :praying: :dancers: :)

I asked politely for one poster to slow down a bit with her constant, one-note Kristeen shilling and you call me a hater?

Why don't you have a go at the others who replied?

I am in an excellent mood, I simply don't want to see Midnite's gormless posts in every f***ing thread going.

I asked politely for one poster to slow down a bit with her constant, one-note Kristeen shilling and you call me a hater?

Why don't you have a go at the others who replied?

I am in an excellent mood, I simply don't want to see Midnite's gormless posts in every f***ing thread going.

Glad to hear you are again in that excellent mood! The music has that ability. Dancing really also helps to get it in the body. Here are some great dances to do
the watusi
the huck a buck
the rump shacker
the hop n stop
the whirley bird
the twist
the splits
the tenesse waltz
the patti duke
the wop

It can be fun to invent some of your own also. Remember Moz? "Dance yourself down to the knees"

My Morrissey connection has told me that Moz will be at the Kristeen Young show tonight in LA. Kristeen posted it on Facebook then deleted her post. Y'all go for me and tell him Monchichi says hi.

Me reckon I find this hard to believe because reckon Tuesday is Veggie Taco Night at The Viper Room and lil' Sammy has his heart set on it every Tuesday, but reckon a pic would make me a believer.

Me reckon I find this hard to believe because reckon Tuesday is Veggie Taco Night at The Viper Room and lil' Sammy has his heart set on it every Tuesday, but reckon a pic would make me a believer.

I reckon it's Kristeen trying to get more than 5 people to go listen to her screech. Go away KY. You're not wanted in Mozlandia no mo. Be the strong woman you claim to be and stand on your own 2 hooves. Peace out sista.

When Moz goes out he has sweaty hands and armpits I have been told by someone close to him. He does not function well in crowds. Onstage he is fine to sweat as much as he likes.

I reckon it's Kristeen trying to get more than 5 people to go listen to her screech. Go away KY. You're not wanted in Mozlandia no mo. Be the strong woman you claim to be and stand on your own 2 hooves. Peace out sista.
Exactly. I wish she would go away. Kristeen, if you're reading this you give no talent starf***ing self-promoting gold diggers a bad name.

Tags
kristeen young kristeenyou morrissey opener the smiths
Back
Top Bottom