Krakow - Studio Club (July 22, 2011) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in. Beware of anonymous set list trolls!

Set List:

I Want The One I Can't Have / Irish Blood, English Heart / You Have Killed Me / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Speedway / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Action Is My Middle Name / One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell / You're The One For Me, Fatty / Scandinavia / Satellite Of Love / I Know It's Over / Everyday Is Like Sunday / There Is A Light That Never Goes Out/ Alma Matters / Meat is Murder // First Of The Gang To Die

set list provided by robjab / Krakow bootleg

Manchester w Krakowie, psychiatra w Warszawie review / photos - muzyka.interia.pl5. Link posted by an anonymous person

Last edited:
they did understand ;)

Fantastic night and great show (appr. 80 mins!!!). The small club was packed to its capacity and the Krakow crowd were really enthusiastic (although I doubt they understood what Morrissey was saying inbetween or even singing... Sorry, folks). Before FOTGTD he said *I've got an appointment with a psychiatrist in Warsaw* and that is why they had to leave - very clever. Altogether a pefect evening! Thank you very much, Mozzer and band!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom