Krakow - Studio Club (July 22, 2011) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in. Beware of anonymous set list trolls!

Set List:

I Want The One I Can't Have / Irish Blood, English Heart / You Have Killed Me / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Speedway / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Action Is My Middle Name / One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell / You're The One For Me, Fatty / Scandinavia / Satellite Of Love / I Know It's Over / Everyday Is Like Sunday / There Is A Light That Never Goes Out/ Alma Matters / Meat is Murder // First Of The Gang To Die

set list provided by robjab / Krakow bootleg

Manchester w Krakowie, psychiatra w Warszawie review / photos - muzyka.interia.pl5. Link posted by an anonymous person

Last edited:
Well, about the psychiatrist ... he really SAID it before the encore. I was not lying in my comment (the 2nd one yesterday evening). But according to Morrissey only rugby players and ______ need to see one. By the way, stage invaders had no chance - and barrier security were constantly trying to prevent people from filming by lighting into their cameras. And some happy teenagers (no joke) were happily swinging to I know it's over. Ignorance IS bliss! Once again, a superb night in a small small small club!!!

Well, about the psychiatrist ... he really SAID it before the encore. I was not lying in my comment (the 2nd one yesterday evening). But according to Morrissey only rugby players and ______ need to see one. By the way, stage invaders had no chance - and barrier security were constantly trying to prevent people from filming by lighting into their cameras. And some happy teenagers (no joke) were happily swinging to I know it's over. Ignorance IS bliss! Once again, a superb night in a small small small club!!!

Thank you for the additional information.

Here are pictures and a newspaper article in Polish (that I still have to google translate)
http://muzyka.interia.pl/alternatywa/news/manchester-w-krakowie-psychiatra-w-warszawie,1672060,45

It was great - and Moz singing Ernie (The fastest milkman in the West) by Bennie Hills for the encore was a shock!

I already regret that I posted the link because the JoanOfArc, not_me_not_I, flax, chrystalgeezer and allyouneed.com and similar bitches are reading. lol

It's "crystal geezer," dumbass.

Some great feedback here...sounds like a top show!

BTW swaying to I Know It's Over seems to be big this tour...and why not?!

Viva Moz :D

From setlist.fm

I Want The One I Can't Have
(The Smiths song)

Irish Blood, English Heart

You Have Killed Me

One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell

Scandinavia

Speedway

Ouija Board, Ouija Board

People Are The Same Everywhere

Satellite of Love
(Lou Reed cover)

Action Is My Middle Name

Alma Matters

I Know It's Over
(The Smiths song)

Everyday Is Like Sunday

You're The One For Me, Fatty

There Is A Light That Never Goes Out
(The Smiths song)

I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris

Meat Is Murder
(The Smiths song)
# Encore:

First Of The Gang To Die

Thanks for the good reviews. Maybe the trolls are finally starting to die off !

Hear, hear to both your points. Much appreciated.

Some of the biggest trolls are "valued" registered users.

That's right. Paul - the unpleasant individual attacking anonymous trolls - was the very biggest (in many ways) troll of them all back in the day. Paul is single-handed responsible for transforming Morrissey so low from a Morrissey fansite into a hate site. He just doesn't comprehend it.

And Freeyourself aka Paul never posted anonymously - until DavidT rightly banned his IDs from the site for typing criminally-minded things all over the site.

How ironic that it is the loathsome bear who now attacks others for trolling as he covers the site with nonsense like graffiti.

great to see the setlist in the newsitems

positive revieuws

hope the spirit comes back as it used to be

:thumb:

my condoleances and sympathy about the Norwegian disaster:mad:

Last edited:
it was fantastic, came here with a friend from holland, met finnish people, so nice.
thanks morrissey and all the FANS.

The small club was packed to its capacity and the Krakow crowd were really enthusiastic (although I doubt they understood what Morrissey was saying inbetween or even singing... Sorry, folks).

Gee, because English is so f***ing hard to learn, isn't it.

english is piss easy to learn. try learning polish.
seeing moz tomorrow night in warsaw, excited!

Lovely! I am Polish but I live and work in UK. We went to Plymouth last month to see M. and it was good although crowd was quite aggressive and I couldn't last close to the stage. Tomorrow we are going to Warsaw and I just\can't wait. Morrissey is just addictive!

can you really just write a bunch of drivel without joining/signing in?

Back
Top Bottom