"Knockabout World" released on YouTube / streaming platforms (Feb. 21, 2020)

My ass could come up with better lyrics. All three songs are just so simple and dumb. Can you imagine a real artist like Matty Healy turning in something like this? Embarrassing. This CANNOT be the same guy who wrote "The Hand That Rocks The Cradle." Not to be a conspiracy theorist but I am wondering if Morrissey had a ghost writer in the past. The literary fall off is really quite jarring.
Your ass is shtinky JR.

My ass could come up with better lyrics. All three songs are just so simple and dumb. Can you imagine a real artist like Matty Healy turning in something like this? Embarrassing. This CANNOT be the same guy who wrote "The Hand That Rocks The Cradle." Not to be a conspiracy theorist but I am wondering if Morrissey had a ghost writer in the past. The literary fall off is really quite jarring.
'this knockabout wor o o o orld,this knockabout wor o o o orld, this knockabout wor o o o orld, this knockabout wor o o o orld, this knockabout wor o o o orld....... ' It's lackluster and lazy.

Try this :thumb:

Alexa play How’s Yer Nan by John Shuttleworth
Works every time.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:
Benjamin you and I know Austin ambassador y reg is the better tune.

'this knockabout wor o o o orld,this knockabout wor o o o orld, this knockabout wor o o o orld, this knockabout wor o o o orld, this knockabout wor o o o orld....... ' It's lackluster and lazy.
It needs to be investigated if Morrissey actually wrote the lyrics to previous songs. Writing styles usually don't completely change over several years. If anything, writing improves over time.

Oh my. This is very special indeed.

958evr9.jpg

You posting selfies now skinhead?

God, I love that band. For my money, they are the #1 band in the world and the pride of Manchester!

Agree, they are a great band, im taking my youngest daughter who is really into them. Give yourself a try is my favourite song of theirs, probably due them using the key guitar parts from Joy Divisions Disorder!

It needs to be investigated if Morrissey actually wrote the lyrics to previous songs. Writing styles usually don't completely change over several years. If anything, writing improves over time.

Yeah, they absolutely do. Or do you think Frog Chorus is the equal of Yesterday? ;)

And while I would prefer the lyrics to recent songs to be more substantial, let's not pretend that the stuff from 25 years ago was perfect. "Dagenham, Dagenham, Dagenham, Dagenham Dave" and "No, no, no, no it's not gonna work out" were hardly poetry.

Yeah, they absolutely do. Or do you think Frog Chorus is the equal of Yesterday? ;)

And while I would prefer the lyrics to recent songs to be more substantial, let's not pretend that the stuff from 25 years ago was perfect. "Dagenham, Dagenham, Dagenham, Dagenham Dave" and "No, no, no, no it's not gonna work out" were hardly poetry.
So I love Knockabout World, but eh, even Dylan can’t do it anymore.

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom