"Knockabout World" released on YouTube / streaming platforms (Feb. 21, 2020)

And you know what is bizzarre? The AD before you Watch Knockabout World by Moz is from KFC!!!!!! I bet he doesn't have a clue about that and Im sure if he has anyway to block these kind of ADs from his music he Will. So, if anyone from Moz camp is Reading this... take your action.

If that's true, is the ad for their vegan product?

This is rather brilliant. Really nice vocal effects, reminiscent of Viva Hate in many respects. Also love the deep bass during the chorus. This is shaping up to be a very strong late career album.

Just reminding myself about what was written about this album when it was announced:

“This is his boldest and most adventurous album yet. He has pushed the boundaries yet again – both musically and lyrically. And once again proving that as a songwriter and singer, he is in his own category. In truth, no one can be Morrissey but… Morrissey!”

Yep. :thumb:

My least favourite so far. I actually quite liked the first two. To my ears it just re-hashes the same old 'everybody's out to get me' theme he's traded on for the past three decades, only this time without even bothering to find a tune to hang it on. It feels lazy and throwaway, to me.

My least favourite so far. I actually quite liked the first two. To my ears it just re-hashes the same old 'everybody's out to get me' theme he's traded on for the past three decades, only this time without even bothering to find a tune to hang it on. It feels lazy and throwaway, to me.
A bit knockabout?

Musically better than the previous two releases, lyrically... not so much. The 80s vibe is quite catchy as are the slightly cheesy synths.

I'm not hearing that, Peppermint. To me, it's as though he's over it and couldn't give a shit. The music hammers the point home.

Really liked this one, more than LIOIWO, not sure if more than Bobby, the album is shaping up to be a lot better than the last 2 already

I’ve listened to it 5 or 6 times now and it’s growing on me more with each listen. The lyrics aren’t brilliant but I like the sentiment behind them. I like the vocal melody on the verses especially, although the chorus is growing on me. Really like that 80s, almost video game sound.

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom