Official YouTube "Knockabout World" lyric video (May 5, 2020)

Attention everyone. Only Morrissey can turn "epic fails" into a music video masterpiece. Much love from Chicago. Viva MORRISSEY!!!!! And if you don't know this... then what do you know?

Edit:
In all seriousness, I think what Morrissey is trying to convey is empathy for those who fail. Perhaps because he himself feels inadequate and longs for somebody to simply say "You're okay by me, Morrissey." Again, Morrissey is taking sides with the outcasts in his true Morrissey fashion. For this, he remains consistent in his brilliant lyrics and humor (handsome teeth).

Last edited:
Attention everyone. Only Morrissey can turn "epic fails" into a music video masterpiece. Much love from Chicago. Viva MORRISSEY!!!!! And if you don't know this... then what do you know?
I admire your youthful spunk. When you get a mortgage and terminal knockbacks, these things stop meaning the things you think they mean.

I admire your youthful spunk. When you get a mortgage and terminal knockbacks, these things stop meaning the things you think they mean.
You should be one of those clowns that does children's birthday parties! "Sure kid, life seems fun when you're 6 but someday you'll wish for death like I do."

No one gives a f*** about you, your mortgage, your lawyer wife, your gameshow, your secret inside information, or whether your next terminal knockback is literally that. f*** you.

Where?? Is that what the 'Congratulations' is about? I get how the narrative fits with Cliff's recent trials, but I don't see how people have made this connection.
I believe it was a Rat assertion on that site as the first place mentioning it other than here.
That said, congratulations, public target & handsome teeth do allude to him - not that huge a leap.
Something he'd do cryptically too for 'lols' or to show solidarity (You're OK by me)?
Regards,
FWD.

I believe it was a Rat assertion on that site as the first place mentioning it other than here.
That said, congratulations, public target & handsome teeth do allude to him - not that huge a leap.
Something he'd do cryptically too for 'lols' or to show solidarity (You're OK by me)?
Regards,
FWD.
I see. Thanks, FWD. Although I would have preferred something a bit more conclusive, like a fleeting image in the video or a line about an unconvincing wig. Can't have everything, I suppose.

Finally, an admission of your mid life crisis that was so evident to all.

No you won't. I guarantee it.
Where?? Is that what the 'Congratulations' is about? I get how the narrative fits with Cliff's recent trials, but I don't see how people have made this connection.
people can find anything in anything,just depends how hard you look.is there meant to be a cliff connection.

people can find anything in anything,just depends how hard you look.is there meant to be a cliff connection.
I'd heard it mentioned before, and the lyrics do sort of hint at it (the media hounding he got with the paedo stuff, and the repeated 'Congratulations'). Anyway, see FWD's post above - not certain but seems possible.

Even The Secret Of Music. I like the way he says 'no glockenspiel could feel the way I feel tonight' as though instruments have feelings too.

You mean they don’t ?

:oops:

You should be one of those clowns that does children's birthday parties! "Sure kid, life seems fun when you're 6 but someday you'll wish for death like I do."

No one gives a f*** about you, your mortgage, your lawyer wife, your gameshow, your secret inside information, or whether your next terminal knockback is literally that. f*** you.
I care about
uncleskinny.
Peter you are onto the truth about the biggest fraudster in history. 100%
History will prove you right mate. All the best.

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom