Knitted Morrissey Calendar

We have calendars!!!

DSCF1436.jpg

:thumb::highfive: Woo Hoo!!

I can't wait to get mine to see him in his bathing trunks for my birthday month (August). Hopes... :p
Great job Lori & Kate...thank you again.

Juchhu!!! = german for whooohooo yabbadabbadoo yippee!

(hoping my calendar request got in on time)

big round of applause and :flowers:to Kate :flowers: and Lori :flowers:

:flowers::flowers: and the Minimozzers :flowers::flowers:!

I have consulted the spreadsheet (organised, eh?), Ms Quiffaa and you are indeed down for one. :)

Call for postal addresses for calendar delivery.

Please could the following calendar buyers pm me with their postal addresses? I'll give you payment options when I reply.

Gingersnap
Echobay
Nightingale+therose
Nats1977
California Moz Girl
Lottie
Pregs
Barking
Contessa
MozFanNY
Alma Anima
Quiffaa
Dailyalice

If you're not on this list then either I have your address already or Lori will be contacting you via Facebook.

Cheers,

Kate

Last edited:
Thank you to Diane, Quiffaa and other for kind words.

Kate has done most of the work so a BIG THANK YOU to her and all of you for helping us raising money for two charities. :)

The first batch of calendars are in the post to the folks who've coughed up the cash. UK people should get theirs this week, whereas other buyers will have to wait for surface mail to the US/Europe/Australia, so could we please ask that people don't publish scans of the pictures until the overseas lot have started to receive theirs. Share privately by all means, but please don't post spoilers for those who'd rather take a first look with their calendar in their hands. Thanks everso. :)

(I'm still waiting for a few addresses and payments. Any unclaimed calendars will be re-sold as we can't afford to be left with any. Cheers.)

The first batch of calendars are in the post to the folks who've coughed up the cash. UK people should get theirs this week, whereas other buyers will have to wait for surface mail to the US/Europe/Australia, so could we please ask that people don't publish scans of the pictures until the overseas lot have started to receive theirs. Share privately by all means, but please don't post spoilers for those who'd rather take a first look with their calendar in their hands. Thanks everso. :)

(I'm still waiting for a few addresses and payments. Any unclaimed calendars will be re-sold as we can't afford to be left with any. Cheers.)

I sent you my address, but haven't seen anything regarding payment from you yet. Just let me know and I'll gladly forward it your way ASAP.

Sorry GS - your PM came in with a big batch and I must have overlooked it. Getting back to you right now. :)

I sent you my address, but haven't seen anything regarding payment from you yet. Just let me know and I'll gladly forward it your way ASAP.

EDIT: Still need addresses from the following (or I've missed your PM in the chaos :o):

Nats1977
California Moz Girl
Contessa
Alma Anima

Thanks very much to everyone who's paid so far. Also to my husband, whose viewing of yesterday's motorbike racing was constantly interrupted by calls for him to dispense bits of sellotape.:flowers:

Last edited:
PS: Cash (in sterling or euros) is acceptable if posted at your own risk. Just thought I'd throw that in as an option as quite a few people don't have Paypal. :)

Hi V.V. I'm sorry but there are no spare calendars - not even for Morrissey. In fact we've oversold slightly and we're hoping someone won't get back to us to confirm. :eek: If we get enough interest we can re-order, so I can add you to the interested list ( formerly the cancellation list but we don't seem to have any cancellations) if you like. :)

Sorry I've been away, but please add me to the interested list, I do hope you order some more, it sounds like they're going like hot cakes! Shall I PM you my address? I do hope I get one as this year is proving a bit boring staring at my black and white freebie calendar from the milkman! I can even pay you in Euros as I just got back from Amsterdam...

Sorry I've been away, but please add me to the interested list, I do hope you order some more, it sounds like they're going like hot cakes! Shall I PM you my address? I do hope I get one as this year is proving a bit boring staring at my black and white freebie calendar from the milkman! I can even pay you in Euros as I just got back from Amsterdam...

V V we did re-order..... and sold out again! Not everyone has paid up yet so it's worth PM-ing me just in case we end up with spares, though I doubt this will happen, to be honest.

V V we did re-order..... and sold out again! Not everyone has paid up yet so it's worth PM-ing me just in case we end up with spares, though I doubt this will happen, to be honest.

O.K. I have PM ed you...it sounds like you need even more... I don't mind waiting...until the start of 2011 that is cos I'll need it by then! :DThanks.

Still need California Moz Girl and Contessa to contact me.

Everyone else - Either I've got your addresses but am awaiting payment, or I've already posted your calendars or I'm on the way to the post office with them in a few mins. Thank you so much for all your payments and some very generous extra moneys (you know who you are :flowers: ) which are giving a lovely boost to our fundraising.

:)

*staggers to car with big box of packages*

PS: Only in the unlikely event of someone not paying will any more calendars become available. Sorry, but that's it.

Last edited:
Wouldn't a knitted calendar be kind of impractical?

*stands NRitH in the naughty corner - again*

Cheque payers - your payments arrived safely this morning. Thank you. :)

Still maybe half a dozen non - payers left, so if you haven't paid (or arranged payment) with Lori or myself, please do so a.s.a.p. At some point, we'll have to conclude that you don't want your calendars. Despite the top-up order, a fresh waiting list has formed and any unclaimed calendars will be freed up to supply these people. So please act promptly or you will lose your order.

Thanks.

The anticipation of waiting for the calendar is like the build up to Christmas. I can't wait to get it....even though it's a 2011 calendar. :)

Back
Top Bottom