Knitted Morrissey Calendar

Okay, we have a price:

£7 each delivered to a UK address and £8 delivered overseas.

If you want to amend your provisional order based on the above, that's fine but if you want more calendars rather than fewer, you'll have to go on the cancellation list for the extra calendars. If you want fewer calendars or none at all, please let me know asap as there are other people waiting to know if they can have one. If you simply want to confirm your order, that's helpful, too. Please don't do any of this on the thread. PM me instead.

Thanks. Tired Catmum off to bed now.:sleeping:

Last edited:
Hi again. To avoid people bombarding me with more "am I on the list?" PMs, here is the list I added to Lori's before we ordered, taken from posts earlier in this thread.

Lottie x 2
Kewpie x 10
Julie x 2
Gingersnap - x 1
Echobay - x2
Sweetness 522 - x 1
California Moz Girl x 1
Nightingale x 2
Nats1977 x 1

Possibles: Virtie and Yesitis

Possibles need to confirm whether they wish to be on the cancellation /reprint list.

As it stands we are over-subscribed, even on the main list, which is why it's really important to contact us if you want to reduce or cancel your order. We don't want to go to a reprint and then have a lot of people drop out of the first list, leaving us with a load of unsold calendars.

Also, if you are on Lori's Facebook list under a different name, please make this clear as duplicates will mess up the figures. Thanks.

Last edited:
Also, if you are on Lori's MySpace list under a different name, please make this clear as duplicates will mess up the figures. Thanks.

Kate meant to type FaceBook group, not MS. ;)

If you a member, please pm me there to confirm your order/quantity (if you haven't done so already). Thank you. :D

Thanks Kate and Lori!!! You've both done an amazing job and a quick turn around on the Mini Moz calendar! I eagerly anticipate ordering and receiving mine.

Hi TCM,
Hope I'm not too late to put my name down for one of your spare Knitted moz calendars, they look fabulous. Particularly like the Love me Outside jumper! Go on, send one to Morrissey himself, you know you want to!:)

Hi TCM,
Hope I'm not too late to put my name down for one of your spare Knitted moz calendars, they look fabulous. Particularly like the Love me Outside jumper! Go on, send one to Morrissey himself, you know you want to!:)

Hi V.V. I'm sorry but there are no spare calendars - not even for Morrissey. In fact we've oversold slightly and we're hoping someone won't get back to us to confirm. :eek: If we get enough interest we can re-order, so I can add you to the interested list ( formerly the cancellation list but we don't seem to have any cancellations) if you like. :)

Last edited:
I'm confused. I'm going to assume that I'm on a list somewhere :pray: and that I'm only confused by these cancellation lists and whatnot because whenever I open my dad's laptop he can't stop talking. :p Can you knit a muzzle?

I'm confused. I'm going to assume that I'm on a list somewhere :pray: and that I'm only confused by these cancellation lists and whatnot because whenever I open my dad's laptop he can't stop talking. :p Can you knit a muzzle?

I got your PM, CG, but only after we'd sold out. :(

To be honest, we assumed we'd have a lot of people who'd seem interested then would cool off when we asked them to confirm. We were nervous about ordering even fifty calendars in case we got stuck with them. In the event, we've been bowled over.

I have you down as interested in the case of a reprint, which will give you early priority if there's enough continued interest to sell another 50.

So if people want a second print run, please keep commenting! :) We won't do it if unless we're sure they'll sell.

Thank you Lori & Kate for all of your efforts. Another Mini Moz success story!:clap:

Here's to (hopefully) filling in Moz tour dates on the new addition.:pray:

:tears:

Just an update; I ordered some extra calendars to mop up the shortfall. There should now be enough to fill all the confirmed orders and hopefully get a calendar out to those on the cancellation/reprint list. If there is any surplus beyond this, I've noted who has asked to have a second calendar if available and those will be dealt with in order of receipt.

I expect the initial batch to be delivered in about ten days time, the top-up shortly afterwards and then I'll put up payment options.

No new orders, please.

Thank you, from both Lori and myself, for all your interest and helpful suggestions so far. Special thanks to Pregs for coining the calendar title. :D

Back
Top Bottom