Knitted Morrissey Calendar

Jump into my freezer before i defrost it - it's an icy hell in there.

The spring ones with flowers and ferns will be super cool. The autumn ones could be similar but with leaves instead... there's surely enough cstumes - rock star with mike, sailor man with possy, priesty boy with 'good book' to fill the rest of the calendar. I can't wait to see it!

Will we be paying by paypal?:)

In order to qualify for the discount prices, I think we'll have to place the order by the end of the month, so we can't wait for the seasons to move on. I will have to employ my hi-tech studio (aka my dining table with a fabric-draped chair stuck on top of it) and improvise a bit. :)

In order to qualify for the discount prices, I think we'll have to place the order by the end of the month, so we can't wait for the seasons to move on. I will have to employ my hi-tech studio (aka my dining table with a fabric-draped chair stuck on top of it) and improvise a bit. :)

Well - if you need a few pre sales, give us payment details and we can pre-order and pre pay.

cheers:)

My friend wants me to pass on that the more you print, the cheaper it is, if you can get near 100 it drops to 4 pound/each. I guess part of it is going to depend on how many people sign up.

My friend wants me to pass on that the more you print, the cheaper it is, if you can get near 100 it drops to 4 pound/each. I guess part of it is going to depend on how many people sign up.

We've got a few dead keen customers and a lot of maybes, which is understandable as this thread has mostly been market research and no-one's been given a price yet. I don't think we're likely to go above 50 as we're keen not to have spares.

Snap! Snap! Snap!

Photography almost done. Any more secenario suggestions before we wrap it up?

*put clothes back on dolls*

wwwant one, plz!

Is that the sound of your lip trembling? :lbf:

The calendar photo format (landscape) means we've had to be imaginative with poses. *removes see-though fabric drape from recumbent "model" ;)* but once I've got my last outdoor shots (would've been today but the weather's turned grotty) that should be my bit done. Meanwhile, Lori's doing city-themed stuff. :)

Is that the sound of your lip trembling? :lbf:

The calendar photo format (landscape) means we've had to be imaginative with poses. *removes see-though fabric drape from recumbent "model" ;)* but once I've got my last outdoor shots (would've been today but the weather's turned grotty) that should be my bit done. Meanwhile, Lori's doing city-themed stuff. :)

Hahahahahahaha!
More intriguing by the minute....:lbf:

Must be the volcanic ash spoiling the weather.

One for me too please.

Hahahahahahaha!
More intriguing by the minute....:lbf:

Must be the volcanic ash spoiling the weather.

One for me too please.

*takes apart a tiny chain to see if she can make a dolly nipple piercing.....*

Ahem.

Apparently, there could be a spectacular sunset tonight. I have no idea how I could incorporate that into a calendar shot but I'll think on it. :)

I have you down for one, although I'll ask for order confirmations when we post the full spec and price. :)

My tardy contribution

January: knitted!Morrissey running away from impressive list of New Year's resolutions.
February: KM being used as voodoo doll by Cupid. (replace needles with tiny arrows)
March: KM in bed with a very bad cold (complete w/ realistic green woollen snot and thermometer in woollen arse)
April KM as the victim of some extremely cruel practical joke (tbd)
May: KM getting realistically strangled with Maypole ribbon
June: KM being pelted with rotten vegetables on World Music day
July: KM sunburnt in Brighton
August: KM sunburnt in Rimini
September: loveliest month of the year/ Find lovely, peaceful idea for pose (tbd)
October: KM in belligerent ghoul costume
November: Monster theme: KM being chased by Nessie (with his pants down)
December: KM being sodomized by Santa with red-nosed woollen deer watching

Loads more if you need 'em ideaz, Kate.

Too many horror movies Barking! :eek:

Your Birthday month, September, is it Baba? :p

How about giving us some soothing scenarios, for the nervous souls. :)

My tardy contribution

January: knitted!Morrissey running away from impressive list of New Year's resolutions.
February: KM being used as voodoo doll by Cupid. (replace needles with tiny arrows)
March: KM in bed with a very bad cold (complete w/ realistic green woollen snot and thermometer in woollen arse)
September: loveliest month of the year/ Find lovely, peaceful idea for pose (tbd)

This is huge comfort to me, as you can imagine. :straightface:

Btw, your idea for Feb echoes my original plan for January, which was KM as St Sebastian, but it's hard to pull that off in landscape mode.

The green woollen snot is definitely on my "to do" list. :lbf:

My tardy contribution

:eek: you're one helluva scary dog Barking!:eek:

Back
Top Bottom