Knitted "Mini Moz" charity calendar 2012

....doing my little bit by "Bumping" this....If you haven't got one yet, they are EXCELLENT!!! order now, or i'll set Millie-Dawgg on you!!!

I'm loving my calendar more and more every day.
can't emphasise enough how thankful i am for the smiles it gives me on a daily basis (so what if it's early going up).

Thank you, Dave and Nightie. :)

Please don't forget to let me know when the overseas calendars arrive, so I can update my spreadsheet. Thanks.

Sold another yesterday. Thank you. :)

Three left - with as many Mini Moz Christmas postcards w/envelopes thrown in as the postage rate will allow. :)

i've been thinking,
i'd like to see priesty boy Moz, sat seductively 1210.jpg on this wee seat!:horny::horny:
*couldn't find a smiley for 'rubs knees dirty old aunty style*

...This picture is missing a very large tabby cat lying low in the grass...
I wonder if Fr Luscious has seen the Rite...:)

" :eek: BEHIND YOU, FATHER!"

ps: didn't know ants attended open-air masses like that.

...This picture is missing a very large tabby cat lying low in the grass...
I wonder if Fr Luscious has seen the Rite...:)

" :eek: BEHIND YOU, FATHER!"

ps: didn't know ants attended open-air masses like that.

Only Protest-ants *groan* :o

Just been told that the first US delivery has arrived, so watch your letter-boxes, Americans! :)

so have these all gone now... i'm giving it a few more days before the politeness stops and i ravenously gather up your few remaining copies as xmas stocking fillers.

Solow'ists, you have been warned, buy now or you'll lose out!

Hi Nightie - don't be polite. :) I now appear to have five available because someone who ordered right at the beginning never paid up. Bar a sudden influx of ten orders I definitely won't be reordering as these very last few are sticking. So the "hurry" rule certainly applies.

Hi TCM, havent been on here for ages then suddenly realised it was Moz calendar time! Am I still in time to get one? Are you still at the same address as last year, if so I can send a cheque ASAP...please let me know,as I am enjoying this years one so much,
Vauxhall Vixen x

Hi VV! Yes, I'll put one aside for you.

I had another order for two this morning (subject to payment), which leaves just one calendar to sell. Almost there! :)

Many thanks, TCM, will get down to the post box as soon as I've voted, will add an extra pound on for your charity.
I am sure the last one will go like a hot cake!:(

Thank you - the extras are very helpful. :)

Let's get rid of that last calendar, folks, then I can send that cheque off to help keep the shelter going!

Last edited:
Many thanks, TCM, will get down to the post box as soon as I've voted, will add an extra pound on for your charity.
I am sure the last one will go like a hot cake!:(

Got your cheque this morning, VV. Thank you. Will post Monday (or this morning if my son is biking off somewhere where there's a Post Office)

The calendars are now all sold or ordered. I have just two for which I haven't received payment and which therefore may become available but I'll give the buyer a couple more days to pay before re-advertising them. There's plenty of time for a re-order and I'll gladly do so but only if I get ten definite advance orders, so why not spread the word?

Today I'll be writing a cheque for £300 and sending it to my local Cats Protection treasurer. On behalf of the cats in care at their rescue catteries and foster homes, thank you very much to everyone who bought calendars. :love:

Got your cheque this morning, VV. Thank you. Will post Monday (or this morning if my son is biking off somewhere where there's a Post Office)

The calendars are now all sold or ordered. I have just two for which I haven't received payment and which therefore may become available but I'll give the buyer a couple more days to pay before re-advertising them. There's plenty of time for a re-order and I'll gladly do so but only if I get ten definite advance orders, so why not spread the word?

Today I'll be writing a cheque for £300 and sending it to my local Cats Protection treasurer. On behalf of the cats in care at their rescue catteries and foster homes, thank you very much to everyone who bought calendars. :love:

This is splendid news. you're saving lives with this TCM. Even if the kitties could say thanks, they probably wouldn't, such is the nature of the little critters that we love, so i'll say an enormous thanks for them. THANK YOU.

I'd bet you'd sell a squillion if you took them to the shows in June.

...On behalf of "MoJo" and "Puddles" ( two feline friends of yore, who the CPL helped out many years ago), I say thank you SO MUCH for the superb effort with this enterprise!!
...and Millie-dawwg says Bravo too!!

This is splendid news. you're saving lives with this TCM. Even if the kitties could say thanks, they probably wouldn't, such is the nature of the little critters that we love, so i'll say an enormous thanks for them. THANK YOU.

I'd bet you'd sell a squillion if you took them to the shows in June.

Cats would say " It's nothing to which I'm not entitled. Fetch me the catnip and make sure it's fresh!"

I might take my own copy with me to Grimsby (and hopefully now Leeds) and see if I can get more orders in the queue. :)

...On behalf of "MoJo" and "Puddles" ( two feline friends of yore, who the CPL helped out many years ago), I say thank you SO MUCH for the superb effort with this enterprise!!
...and Millie-dawwg says Bravo too!!

*pets Millie, salutes memory of Mojo and Puddles* It was a fun way to raise money for something about which I feel strongly. :)

Hurrah for the speediness of the Royal Mail! I look forward to receiving my Mini Moz calendar soon, many thanks TCM and well done for raising all that money for Cats Protection...my own cat came courtesy of Cats Protection from Wythenshawe no less (wasn't that where Johnny Marr was from?!) Congrats on selling all the calendars, VV x

Hurrah for the speediness of the Royal Mail! I look forward to receiving my Mini Moz calendar soon, many thanks TCM and well done for raising all that money for Cats Protection...my own cat came courtesy of Cats Protection from Wythenshawe no less (wasn't that where Johnny Marr was from?!) Congrats on selling all the calendars, VV x

Johnny Marr came from Wythenshawe CPL? Bet he growled a bit when they stuffed him into the pet voyager!

Have you got any left?! I know this is ridiculously late.. I apologise! But I'd love one if it's possible!

Back
Top Bottom