"Kiss Me A Lot" official video directed by Sam Esty Rayner - TTY

TTY - Kiss Me A Lot Official Video directed by Sam Esty Rayner

As I read the name Sam Esty Rayner I feared the worst ... and what can I say ... it's even worse than I'd imagined. The boy knows nothing (unfortunately). Watch for yourself ...

http://true-to-you.net/

And what do you look like,BB?

Morrissey looks better than most 55 year old men. Would you rather he get a hair transplant and plastic surgery? He's fit(if you were actually at any of the shows you would know that he's quite thin in person), and wears nice clothes. Should he wear polyester trousers and trainers instead?

Nice one Davidt - Freedom of speech is working as well as ever as Brummieboy monopolises these pages with his ranting/trolling/nonsense, cal it what you will.

What a sad existence.

Nice one Davidt - Freedom of speech is working as well as ever as Brummieboy monopolises these pages with his ranting/trolling/nonsense, cal it what you will.

What a sad existence.

Other posts are being lost in this nonsense. It's insane.

What a sad existence.

You are brummieboy. It isn't working. You are absolutely fighting the wrong battle and wasting your time.

Re: Article: "Kiss Me A Lot" official video directed by Sam Esty Rayner - TTY

He used to be moderately handsome, at least in posed photographs. Now he has to throw in a few young female breasts to disguise the fact that time has not been kind to his looks. It seems to be an issue for him as he's using 10 year old photos to advertise his latest tours. He also appears very, very jealous that younger artists are now given camera time in preference to him.

best
BB

- - - Updated - - -

If you're bored, why don't you find something more rewarding to do than continually troll me as I consider the historic impact of this video on Morrissey's legacy? If that's of no interest to you, fine, but you really are making yourself look like a silly troll. Just like Morrissey does with this video.

best
BB

But I also find it moderately amusing, much in the same way Morrissey amuses you. You're a broken record that lost the ability to surprise with your outbursts many moons ago. From the bulk of your posts it's clear you don't think much of Morrissey as either an artist or a person but regardless of that here you are. I don't think much of the content you post on these boards yet here I am.

I'm not going anywhere palooka so you'll just have to live with it, or take your own advice and put me on ignore :thumb:

Right my 15 minutes spent on this site for the day are just about up, so I'm off, while you on the other hand will be here for hours tilting away at non-existent windmills and continuing to feed your ongoing obsession that is MORRISSEY.

Hey BrummieBoy

I've long admired your work and you're doing a great job on this thread. I do wonder whether your time is being best spent here, though perhaps you can dash off these long, humorous comments quite quickly - if so, I envy you. Anyway, I was wondering if you post on any other forums at such length - I would love to read your non-Morrissey musings. PM me if necessary - I understand that adding such information here might only serve to disrupt your flow. Thanks.

I wonder if she complained when Moz and the band were objectified by posing naked with records covering their bits? Or Morrissey's bare arse was objectified in the Greatest Hits sleeve?
I'm guessing not.

Yeah, yeah, black people can be racist too etc. f***.

do you guys think that any female that agrees to, hell chooses to show up at casting, and undresses for a music video is being exploited. i could see that in a world where females have few options but in todays world do you guys think this is the case. do you guys think that with all nude women doing all sorts of stuff that people care at all about this or to go out of there way to look at scantly clad women bras when they could just do more. are you guys gonna start bashing the women telling them they are doing harm to all of there sex for there choice.

I was so busy with the awful video that i totally Missed how good Morrissey looks in the video, best in years thin(hope its healthy thin) and hot
Altough he always looks hot

moz does not have a pr machine. he doesnt have a record label, and has his nephew throw together an official video, so its insane he can afford a pr machine, much less have one.

I dont think its "that bad". Do any of you remember the video for ASK? That was pretty bad. If this were the 80s right now, we'd all be having the same discussion about that video....

I was so busy with the awful video that i totally Missed how good Morrissey looks in the video, best in years thin(hope its healthy thin) and hot
Altough he always looks hot

Well he was shirtless right in my face and he's not too thin. He's very healthy looking and trim.

I dont think its "that bad". Do any of you remember the video for ASK? That was pretty bad. If this were the 80s right now, we'd all be having the same discussion about that video....

yeah hes never done good videos only adequate ones mostly performance based. i find his totp spots often better than his videos

.... everything is art to someone, and to each his own. In my humble opinion I would have loved for this to be something I desired to share with all my friends to spread the work of an artist I have admired for decades... alas i can't...

Mozzer would be a true Angeleno if he didn't croak during the playoffs. :p

Re: MORRISSEY TROLLS HETEROSEXISM. WHO KNEW? *rollseyes*

He's very sweet looking and probably puts up with it all because he's in love and doesn't care.

Moz was public with Gelato in the sense that there's 2 photos of them with their arms around each other's shoulders and they were seen out together everywhere.

Can you please post these 2 pics? I'd like to see them.

Let's face it: He's never made any really good videos. Ever. But this is so astonishingly bad it's almost impressing.

Steven you are showing signs of stubborn grandeur like the Queen displayed when the people's Princess was killed in Paris here !
You need a Tony Blair in your 'camp' . Someone who is not afraid to tell you that your cult followers are lost sheep and need you to come out and address them about this shocking i-phone footage that has appeared for whatever reason on the internet.
Everything you touch these days falls apart, you really should consider taking a leaf out of the Queens book, just look at her and her family apart from Prince playboy Andrew they are number one in the people's charts, top of the shop, loved and adored.
I wish you well trying to pull your act together Steven but only you and your own hard efforts will gain any positive results.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

It would have been better if there had been no music vid at all, or even just the footage of Morrissey. Those women didn't even need to be there. I like the song, but the video just killed it. I still love you though

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom