"Kiss Me A Lot" official video directed by Sam Esty Rayner - TTY

TTY - Kiss Me A Lot Official Video directed by Sam Esty Rayner

As I read the name Sam Esty Rayner I feared the worst ... and what can I say ... it's even worse than I'd imagined. The boy knows nothing (unfortunately). Watch for yourself ...

http://true-to-you.net/

So I'm just gonna pretend I didn't see that.

Re: Kiss me a lot - Official video

The only official part of this video is that its officially f*cking with our mind. Its that bad

If he wanted to harm his uncle, he did a great job. Everyone on twitter, facebook and YouTube hates it. On person commented on his facebook

Sofia Quintas
Sam I've commented sincerely on youtube page. You can delete it if you don't like it.

Don't know what she commented on YouTube.

Come on... You clowns need to wind your necks in. Moz looks amazing. Yes the band shots are a bit hurried, And of course you hate the models, they're beautiful, sexual, What more do you need to dispise them ? But let's face it you poor souls HATE anyone who gets close to Morrissey, his friends, band, relations., support acts. because you want to be them. Far too much negativity towards moz on this otherwise excellent site

I quite prefer this fan made one:
https://youtu.be/SutsRPLFeFY
(apologies, embedding on my tablet never seems to work).
I'm all for a bit of nepotism, but children under 10 are making better edited videos in school these days.
Regards,
FWD

All of the queers here are upset because there are hot women in the video.

Jealous women more like. I don't know why people are bothered, looked daft the way it was edited but couldn't give a flying f*** the fact they were actually in it.

Re: TTY: Kiss me a lot - Official video

Moz looks sexy. The lingerie clad babes are sexy. But they don't work together for this video. Odd pairing. I blame it on the grass.

Mmmh ... I don't know. I'm a woman and I hate it. Not because there are women in it and not even because they are half naked but because it isn't artistic and it isn't subtle. I loved the one with Pamela Anderson because, say what you want about her, there is a certain melancholy about her and especially in that clip because she was presented against her public image.

Oh no what a horrible video. The women have NOTHING to do with any of Morrissey's work. If they wanted to show skin, there should have been gorgeous studs in skimpy underwear surrounding Moz on the stage.

Love the song but the video is putrid.

My eyes....
I can't even.
Sigh.

What a terrible, awful video. It looks like it was filmed on an iPhone 4. It's really embarrassing as a fan when Morrissey allows shit like this to happen. The man put out his best album in years and he is going around allowing trash like this to be posted online as "official". I think a fan could easily put together a better video and would have done so for free if given that footage. Also, since when is Morrissey about objectifying women?

Game-of-Thrones-confused-gif.gif

You do know they look cheap and misplaced
Ps morrissey likes the ladies as much as the pope likes satanica
If you botherd to check sams channel on youtube you would have known that the ladies are more sams thing....

The women were clearly shot in a different location then added on at the awful editing
Thats what i said, it looks daft the way it was edited and could tell they were shot seperately, but couldn't care less they were actually in the video.
I also never suggested it was not sams idea, i know what sam does.

Last edited:
Re: TTY: Kiss me a lot - Official video

He looks anything but macho there.

The models can be seen in a lot of Sam's work. It was most likely his idea to appeal to the younger crowd.

It's so low budget and embarrassing.

you can say that again. i dont know why he insists with the women, at this point hes not fooling anyone.
i guess hes finally hit the diy, nephew will upload the kickstarter request for the new album. brutal.

I liked the video. It's not great, but this kid is going to get better.

Thats what i said, it looks daft the way it was edited and could tell they were shot seperately, but couldn't care less they were actually in the video.
I also never suggested it was not sams idea, i know what sam does.

For all i care morrisey could have had kate moss licking him if that suited morrisseys personality
But its not morrissey and what represents him

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom