"Kiss Me A Lot" official video directed by Sam Esty Rayner - TTY

TTY - Kiss Me A Lot Official Video directed by Sam Esty Rayner

As I read the name Sam Esty Rayner I feared the worst ... and what can I say ... it's even worse than I'd imagined. The boy knows nothing (unfortunately). Watch for yourself ...

http://true-to-you.net/

Re: Kiss me a lot - Official video

First of all, the pot smoking gesture is classy. Secondly the models are weird and third this is very low budge and desperate.

He really wants a deal.

Re: TTY: Kiss me a lot - Official video

Thanks.
That looks like it was shot in Birmingham.
Not sure about the models!?
Regards,
FWD

This must be a Joke
1. Women and Morrissey?!?!?!
2. So badly directed
3. Where the girls and morrissey even in the same room , looks shot in different occations
4. Seriously is this a joke

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like the work of a newbie youtuber

Last edited by a moderator:

This must be a Joke
2. So badly directed
3. Where the girls and morrissey even in the same room , looks shot in different occations

- - - Updated - - -

Holy crap when did he become so macho

He looks anything but macho there.

The models can be seen in a lot of Sam's work. It was most likely his idea to appeal to the younger crowd.

It's so low budget and embarrassing.

Oh no no no...
He would've been better off just sharing fan-made videos like he did last year..

This must be a Joke
2. So badly directed

- - - Updated - - -

Holy crap when did he become so macho

It's not Moz who is macho but Sam and I find almost disrespectful that he, who should know his uncle, represents himself more in the video than Moz or the song itself. It is probably the case that Moz can't tell Sam when something is bad but this could be avoided by don't let him do anything at all. It's sad to say but whatever the boy does has absolutely no taste.

Has morrissey actully approved this.......
Honest to god no offence to sam, he seems lovely
But Jesus
My deceased turtle can do better than this
My god....

Kiss Me A Lot Official Video Released

New video for Kiss Me A Lot released featuring lingerie clad models?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/BxcPv85f2jk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sam Esty has just posted it on Facebook

channing-tatum-creepy-laugh.gif

I think I just watched a Bryan Ferry video with a Morrissey song playing over it...

Where the girls and morrissey even in the same room , looks shot in different locations

Oh please. Morrissey is a notorious humasexual. There's no way he'd agree to be in the same room as female models in their underwear. Now, if it were a couple of guys... ;)

I'm so embarrassed for the band on this sinking ship.

Oh please. Morrissey is a notorious humasexual. There's no way he'd agree to be in the same room as female models in their underwear. Now, if it were a couple of guys... ;)

Oh god i can just picture, morrissey and a bunch of Male models, screaming "oh boys its no my birthday anymore!!!!!!"

Sam Esty has just posted it on Facebook

It's also on TTY

'Kiss Me A Lot' Official video - exclusive - true-to-you.net
5 April 2015

'Kiss Me A Lot'
Official video - exclusive
Directed by Sam Esty Rayner (Morrissey's nephew)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxcPv85f2jk

Media coverage:

Related item:

Oh god i can just picture, morrissey and a bunch of Male models, screaming "oh boys its no my birthday anymore!!!!!!"

He's pretty flamboyant in this video.

It's quite shocking to me how someone can have such a wrong take on a song which isn't that complicated. I think the song is very innocent and clumsy in that Moz kind of way. Actually the one video on YouTube with kissing scenes from old Hollywood movies captures the spirit of the song pretty well, I think.

"Low Budget" doesn't automatically mean that a production is bad. You can be artistic without much money. And Moz never had much budget for his videos but at least they were bad and embarrassing in a lovely and funny way (if you know what I mean).

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom