Kiss Me A Lot has been added to BBC 6 Music playlist - single release?

Re: Kiss Me A Lot single?

Song never ceases to make me smile.

exactly the same here fred. a very joyous moment that i can get lost in unlike staircase which i think is the most meh song there.

Still he did not mention anything at all about the "upcoming" Vinyl Single Releases....shame....

Cheers Moz

Still he did not mention anything at all about the "upcoming" Vinyl Single Releases....shame....

Cheers Moz

I mean really how could they actually happen? Who exactly is going to press them?

Last edited:

It's great that Kiss me a lot is STILL on the Radio 6 A-list playlist, it has been on there for weeks - It's a shame that air time isn't going to have a chance to take effect on a proper single release :(

This website www.cdon.eu has the "upcoming" vinyl singles up for pre ordering. I have asked them to actually check if these releases are going ahead and this is what they had to say

Hi

There is two singles coming the 22/09 and two more 13/10

The twoo first can be pre booked now, and the otehr two will be put up on the site shortly

//Cathrine

Oh well, let's wait and see....

Cheers Moz

This website www.cdon.eu has the "upcoming" vinyl singles up for pre ordering. I have asked them to actually check if these releases are going ahead and this is what they had to say

Hi

There is two singles coming the 22/09 and two more 13/10

The twoo first can be pre booked now, and the otehr two will be put up on the site shortly

//Cathrine

Oh well, let's wait and see....

Cheers Moz

Are these CD's or 7" vinyl? I know it's probably futile, but as I've said several times I'm waiting (hoping? praying?) for U.S. release. Though that one site really wasn't a bad deal.

Are these CD's or 7" vinyl? I know it's probably futile, but as I've said several times I'm waiting (hoping? praying?) for U.S. release. Though that one site really wasn't a bad deal.

My order status at Bengans is still listed as "product is ordered at supplier/not released yet," so we shall see! No point in trying to cancel my order until we know for sure. $10 apiece including shipping from Sweden is really isn't so bad—considering 7"s cost about $7-8 in the US, you're not really going to save much (or any) money by waiting for a US release (assuming they ever get released anywhere, of course!).

i think its 7" but i could be wrong. hopfully someone else will know but im pretty sure, like 75 percent, that theyre 7"'s. dont know whos pressing this though. if harvest maybe they already signed the contract to press though its already been said they dont have rights to release. maybe morrissey picked up the pressing cost and will release it through a distribution agency to promote his tour. thatd be a good idea. morrissey should also hold an offical fan contest to make a video through tty to also help promote. hed get a video which might surprise him in quality, the contest itself is promotion and he could attract good amateur film makers if he promised them some form of exposure of there name. fans get to feel involved which morrissey fans love to do.

My order status at Bengans is still listed as "product is ordered at supplier/not released yet," so we shall see! No point in trying to cancel my order until we know for sure. $10 apiece including shipping from Sweden is really isn't so bad—considering 7"s cost about $7-8 in the US, you're not really going to save much (or any) money by waiting for a US release (assuming they ever get released anywhere, of course!).

Very true.

Back
Top Bottom