"Kiss Me A Lot" CDR promo lists impact date of Sep. 8

There's one on eBay that I'm sure will sell for a ridiculous amount..

Oh yes , there is always someone somewhere who would spend any amount to be the first one to hold it in his hands.....I know a nice feeling but...at what price? I will certainly be waiting as I am still doing for the Istanbul Promo CDR....

Cheers Moz

Oh yes , there is always someone somewhere who would spend any amount to be the first one to hold it in his hands.....I know a nice feeling but...at what price? I will certainly be waiting as I am still doing for the Istanbul Promo CDR....

Cheers Moz

So will this me more rare now that it may be an unreleased single?

Funnily enogh , I have been thinking about the same thing.....yes it may well be. A promo disc for a single that never happened !!!

Cheers Moz

Impact Date September 8th....was it not supposed to be out 13th October?

Morrissey ‎– Kiss Me A Lot - Discogs

Notes:
Promotional issue in a PVC sleeve with front & back inserts.
Some copies with a press information sticker on the PVC sleeve.

An anonymous person also posted:

R-5956260-1407332763-1976.jpg

R-5956260-1407332807-6973.jpg

R-5956260-1407332817-5996.jpg

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thought our Moz looked a bit strange on this promo cover, and now I see why. Instead of taking the cropped cover pic as on the album's CD booklet (where the left bit of the photo, the part with the wall sockets, has been cut off), they took the rectangular "full" photo as per the 2CD cover and "squeezed" it into a square, resulting in him looking quite thin in the face!

In my eyes a single released on iTunes is not a single. Only a physical release is a single. So put out whatever song you want in a PVC sleeve, same picture as the album, CDR promo and I am not interested. What makes this any different from the other releases that have PVC and share the cover of the single? Nobody wants those things. Where are the physical 7" records. Come on Harvest you should have made 7" records and CD singles. Sorry I know this is in the wrong place for this rant. Should be on the Harvest drops Moz thread.

A case of too little too late, I'd say. This should have been out in May.

That will be a cool item if so. Kind of RATF-esque, sans the paranoia/social tact and instead because of label drama.

"Impact date" does not necessarily indicate a release date for a single.

IIRC, it denotes the moment the record company suggests to maximize airplay (as if), to build up to a release.

On a brighter note, World Peace heads the nu.nl Top-5:

Untitled.png

"Impact date" does not necessarily indicate a release date for a single.

I understand , thank you. But...what could that mean?

Cheers Moz

There have been and there are a few Promos on E Bay.....let's just hope that there will be an official release after all.....

Cheers Moz

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom