"Kiss Me A Lot" artwork - true-to-you.net

'Kiss Me A Lot' artwork - true-to-you.net
25 March 2015

Please support Morrissey by downloading his new single 'Kiss Me A Lot', available on iTunes on the evening of March 26th onwards. Artwork for the download has been enhanced by Rob English at Atom Factory using a previously unseen photograph taken by Terry Richardson.

kiss_me_a_lot_artwork.jpg

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Why do you people still insist that he is totally gay, have you heard I can have both?
Altough the song is probably not about CG

Did I say he's totally gay? No I said the song is most likely about the partner he's has since 2007.

Why would he want that hot mess CG Anyway?

Damon not his partner

- - - Updated - - -

Have i missed something

- - - Updated - - -

Did I say he's totally gay? No I said the song is most likely about the partner he's has since 2007.

Why would he want that hot mess CG Anyway?

Are you implying that Damon is his partner
Any evidence?

Damon not his partner

- - - Updated - - -

Have i missed something

- - - Updated - - -

Are you implying that Damon is his partner
Any evidence?

In addition to hearing this from a person who knows, how about the fact that they have been attached at the hip for years and he's been mentioned in albums and the book?

It's commonly accepted now. What grown man could spend every waking hour following his employer around the world and sharing hotel rooms with him and have a relationship back home?

I love the new cover, a nice rugged shot of moz - possibly the best single sleeve since The More You Ignore Me?
AND I don't understand why so many of you are saying it will do badly in the charts? It's a great song, people will recognise how great it is - I think it is guaranteed Top 20 (next week, who knows?)

Ugh.. Old photo, overexposed and badly cropped... sigh. What happened to Moz's once-flawless graphic taste?

I don't know why people have a shot at this photograph. Apparently to make a fuss because of nothing? It's actually quite simple: If he doesn't have new professional photographs then he can't use new professional photographs. And if he wanted to use a picture where looks like he is kissing ... well, there can't be that many and I'm actually glad that he didn't use this one

Morrissey1.jpg

Why doesn't he just re-release 'Everyday is Like Sunday' or 'Suedehead' for the umpteenth time instead?

I love the new cover, a nice rugged shot of moz - possibly the best single sleeve since The More You Ignore Me?
AND I don't understand why so many of you are saying it will do badly in the charts? It's a great song, people will recognise how great it is - I think it is guaranteed Top 20 (next week, who knows?)

mine isnt about the quality of the song its about format and release dates prohibiting it from making much of a sales mark

The concept of releasing a "new" single for a song that was in an album which was released in the summer bewilders me; why call it "new"? Because of Harvest? Does Moz own the songs now? I already have the album. I suppose it's nice to get some more Moz on iTunes, but whaaaa?

The concept of releasing a "new" single for a song that was in an album which was released in the summer bewilders me; why call it "new"? Because of Harvest? Does Moz own the songs now? I already have the album. I suppose it's nice to get some more Moz on iTunes, but whaaaa?

Morrissey owned the songs from the beginning. Harvest never had any ownership. They two parties only had an licensing deal. Harvest licensed the album from Moz.

In addition to hearing this from a person who knows, how about the fact that they have been attached at the hip for years and he's been mentioned in albums and the book?

It's commonly accepted now. What grown man could spend every waking hour following his employer around the world and sharing hotel rooms with him and have a relationship back home?

Commonly accepted my ass he has had several close friends and he mentioned Damon in a nonsexual way in the book as he has with many others. His team follows him every were
As for the source it sounds like totally legit source..... An unknow person that you "know" and how the hell do you know that they share a hotel room

- - - Updated - - -

Iam thinking hes single to be really honest

Commonly accepted my ass he has had several close friends and he mentioned Damon in a nonsexual way in the book as he has with many others. His team follows him every were
As for the source it sounds like totally legit source..... An unknow person that you "know" and how the hell do you know that they share a hotel room

- - - Updated - - -

To you both we know nothing about is private life if were not apart of it
Case closed

- - - Updated - - -

The talking will never end. Since 2004 he had, at least according to this site, relationships with Tina, Jed, Jesse, Gelato, Jennifer, Sarah, Damon, some male prostitutes and ... oh some Bulgarien woman (how could I forget about that?). Really, people should get a life.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe because I saw them with my own eyes sharing a hotel room?

Just stay in denial.

Maybe because I saw them with my own eyes sharing a hotel room?

Just stay in denial.

Yes i'll belive you
As much as i belive in the person that once posted on Msolo that he has a source who said that morrissey wanted to shag Pete Burns in the 80s!

You arent dowloading it? you obviously arent a true fan

If this person has several copies then he is a real fan (like myself who has several and won't be downloading another).

By all means download if you wish , but with nothing new to offer - makes little sense , but don't have a go at people who choose not to download , and prefer to buy and have actual possessions rather than ' a track ' that they already have.

I don't think Morrissey would be asking for benevolence if this release didn't represent a test that could lead to a new deal somewhere. I'll buy it but it's a pain to have to use something other than an android device!

I don't know why people have a shot at this photograph. Apparently to make a fuss because of nothing? It's actually quite simple: If he doesn't have new professional photographs then he can't use new professional photographs. And if he wanted to use a picture where looks like he is kissing ... well, there can't be that many and I'm actually glad that he didn't use this one

Morrissey1.jpg

The cover should have been Russell Brand kissing Moz's arse.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom