King Leer cover by Alain Whyte

Alain Whyte has been doing covers of a lot of the songs him and Morrissey had worked on over the years. Great to hear them stripped down to their acoustic origins. I hope they collaborate again. To me, Alain was Morrissey's best collaborator. But anyways here's his take on King Leer. Kill Uncle is very underrated

GirlAfraidWillNeverLearn

Nobody's Nothing
Tonight's:

A cover of The Smiths classic, Well I Wonder from Meat Is Murder.
"This is the last (#SafeAtHome sessions) song I will ever sing"
🎶

Seriously, at the risk of sounding all "Boy That Cried Wolf", this is likely to be the last one. At least for a while. Maybe one more... maybe something extra special.
Maybe. Perhaps, an unreleased Moz/Whyte track for the grand finale?!?
🤔
😲

For now, thank you for all of the incredible comments, messages and just general support and appreciation for these. I hope you enjoy this one and the hours of previous tracks that have been shared.
❤️
Unreleased Moz/Whyte track? That's certainly interesting.

I wonder if it will be a song that's leaked or something entirely "new" and unheard...

Ryan

Subscriber
Just saw Alain’s cover of Well I Wonder and I said, for the love of God, get back together and perform live before everyone gets too old, or before everyone gets too dead.

M

MollyMaeMorrissey

Alain Whyte has been doing covers of a lot of the songs him and Morrissey had worked on over the years. Great to hear them stripped down to their acoustic origins. I hope they collaborate again. To me, Alain was Morrissey's best collaborator. But anyways here's his take on King Leer. Kill Uncle is very underrated

Bravo Alain....that was rather good ! Have you sung before ? Penned a tune or two ? Morrissey maybe interested ....H.O.T.Y.F.

M

MollyMaeMorrissey

Unfortunately the music papers were just trying to make a business out of the Madchester scene. But like all fads, that didn’t last too long.

But, unsurprisingly...

Morrissey is still here.

True art can never die.

:cool:
Thank you kindly K.S. Always the voice of sound reason....in this unwelcome season....yet smiles abound...somehow...When Morrissey tunes are around.
It is with trepidation that we dare to visit this establishment. Last time was 13 August. a.o.k.....so far.

Tags
alain whyte kill uncle morrissey

Trending Threads

Top Bottom