Killarney here i come

crotty32

Counting down the days now until Saturday, I can't wait.I love the 1st gigs of a tour as hopethere will be a couple of songs I haven't heard sung live.Does anyone know the best way from the airport to Gleneagles?,tia

Counting down the days now until Saturday, I can't wait.I love the 1st gigs of a tour as hopethere will be a couple of songs I haven't heard sung live.Does anyone know the best way from the airport to Gleneagles?,tia
What would you like him to play ?

Hi T. Hope you and J have a great time. Unfortunately our Moz touring days are over, since he asked us to vote for Fascists. We can’t return after that, and have moved on. Enjoyed many a night out with the pair of you. Fond memories.

S & N. xx

Are you walking ?

Have a great time! :)

you can get bus from airport to Dublin (Red Cow), i think #726, and then express bus from there #300 to Killarney or get into Dublin centre and get #300 from there. check out dublincoach.ie for times etc.
or you can get airport bus to Dublin Hueston station and then get train down with a change at Mallow, Cork.
Whether you go by train or bus you will have about 30 mins walk from station to Gleneagles.
Either way journey will take at least 5-6 hours from Airport depending on connections.

Hi T. Hope you and J have a great time. Unfortunately our Moz touring days are over, since he asked us to vote for Fascists. We can’t return after that, and have moved on. Enjoyed many a night out with the pair of you. Fond memories.

S & N. x

What would you like him to play ?
I have far too many songs to list but I love the whole listening to a song starting and then realising what it is if that makes sense.

I have far too many songs to list but I love the whole listening to a song starting and then realising what it is if that makes sense.
Yes it does make sense. In a way you will be one of the very first people to know about the set list 🤩
I would say it’s gonna be very much the same as the Vegas shows , with a couple of olde forgotten ones thrown in.
I hope he plays newer stuff from Bonfire, because what I’ve heard so far has been poor.
Anyhow hope you have a spectacular evening😁

Yes it does make sense. In a way you will be one of the very first people to know about the set list 🤩
I would say it’s gonna be very much the same as the Vegas shows , with a couple of olde forgotten ones thrown in.
I hope he plays newer stuff from Bonfire, because what I’ve heard so far has been poor.
Shut up, Baz.

I hope he plays some different songs too, as I'm a little disappointed with the new songs.

Back
Top Bottom