Killarney - Gleneagle INEC Arena (Sep. 24, 2022) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / Our Frank / Billy Budd / Knockabout World / Black Cloud / First Of The Gang To Die / How Soon Is Now? / Rebels Without Applause / My Hurling Days Are Done / Half A Person / Bonfire Of Teenagers / Everyday Is Like Sunday / I Am Veronica / Never Had No One Ever / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / Frankly, Mr. Shankly (solo live debut) / The Loop / Jack The Ripper // Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / Irish Blood, English Heart

Setlist courtesy of @aliceasr_theReturn

Last edited:
First of the gang to die

How soon is now

Cool, i like this perspective. Great place for a Morrissey concert.
I think exactly the same way :thumb:
Not to mention the sheer charm of Killarney and the landscapes that surround it :hearteyes:

Jesus wept. He could have hid Marr, Rourke & Joyce in the flanks of those jeans. You wouldn't wish to go hiking in such curtains on a stormy day.

Just seen the jeans incident. Was he singing "Flares A Place In Hell For Me And My Friends" by any chance?

That article says he hit the stage.

I'd need to watch the videos but sounds like the stage hit him harder.

Brief, positive review.
~20 pictures.
FWD.

Positive review.
~6 (not the best pictures).

Morrissey doesn’t disappoint at INEC gig.
FWD.

Positive review.
~6 (not the best pictures).

Morrissey doesn’t disappoint at INEC gig.
FWD.
Am I missing a link here?
Can‘t see anything that looks remotely like a review.
Smacks of something he’s written himself with a backhander to the local rag.
What about that other Penguin classic List Of The Lost ???
The successful homecoming performances at Castlefield Bowl when he threw a sickie (again) ?????
Irish Thud English Flat on his Arse encore :rofl:

Benny 🇬🇧:knife:

Brief, positive review.
~20 pictures.
FWD.
The writer made the mistake of saying a backdrop was David Bowie with Mick Jagger, where really it was David Bowie with David Johansen.

Ah clear !!!! The stage was full of slopes and Moz was in canchero going up and down.those unevenness and crossing the legs, we can not rule out that the pants, so long made Moz stumble until he fell.. You have to be very careful with these accidents, they happen very foolishly and I know two cases with an end tragico.no I want to give details but.. Morrissey must know the stage before going up and not make movements that he can no longer do, the loss of balance exists when the years pass, guaranteed! Moz please take care of yourself!! And those closest: please take care of Moz

Brief, positive review.
~20 pictures.
FWD.
A nice read. Needs to be proof-read though.

after I Am Veronica he announced he is Veronica.
I wonder if he just repeated the title or if he said something like "in case you wonder who Veronica is, .... it's me".

I'm honestly beginning to think you live in an alternate world to the rest of us. It's not 'tough' to find jeans that aren't skinny. All the major main retailers (Next, M&S etc etc) offer the choice of skinny, regular, or straight fit.

Fella, you can't even discuss jeans without thinking 'culture war'. I think you might actually be mad.

I don't have a local Next, M & S, Burtons, Top Man anymore........they all closed down.

He has Free S-Tayto, but northern are better.
Nay, the only Crisps better than Tayto are King Crisps and that's only a regional Dublin opinion. Dairy Milk, Barrys' Tea, Tayto and/or King Crisps, Oatfield Emeralds (though not as good as when they were made in Ireland up until a few years ago) .... all uuummmmhh!

The Glasgow gig is all seated, but from the photos online, there is a considerable gap between the front row and the stage.
Do people just fill up the gap, or are security quite forceful about staying in your allocated seat? Don’t think I’ve ever been to an all-seated gig before.

Nay, the only Crisps better than Tayto are King Crisps and that's only a regional Dublin opinion. Dairy Milk, Barrys' Tea, Tayto and/or King Crisps, Oatfield Emeralds (though not as good as when they were made in Ireland up until a few years ago) .... all uuummmmhh!
King Crisps do give Tayto a run for their money, you’re right there.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom