Killarney - Gleneagle INEC Arena (Sep. 24, 2022) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / Our Frank / Billy Budd / Knockabout World / Black Cloud / First Of The Gang To Die / How Soon Is Now? / Rebels Without Applause / My Hurling Days Are Done / Half A Person / Bonfire Of Teenagers / Everyday Is Like Sunday / I Am Veronica / Never Had No One Ever / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / Frankly, Mr. Shankly (solo live debut) / The Loop / Jack The Ripper // Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / Irish Blood, English Heart

Setlist courtesy of @aliceasr_theReturn

Last edited:
He looked smart .
You lot have no style .
Id rather him dress like that , than like Brett skinny jeans. Skinny jeans are f***ing shite
How disappointing, no story about how you were there in the front row and saw the perfect pants in person, and know someone who knows someone who knows about Moz' pants and possibly what is in them? And then some comment about they are UK pants, automatically making them superior to US pants. I feel let down now. :(
No one said he had to wear skinny jeans like Brett, although he does look amazing in them, he dresses for his body type and always looks stylish and put together, and will turn 55 in the next few days.
Morrissey's clothes did not fit well at all and they didn't even match.

Yes, there should be a limit when the autograph is for free.
Just checked ebay for signed Mozzer vinyl items and found this 7"
View attachment 84290

So, 250€ for a signed album sounds like a fair price to me. And together with the receipt, you should have proof enough that the signature is real.
On the other hand, showing a concert ticket is a good idea to proove you are a serious fan and not just a seller trying to make a profit with the artist's name.
The autograph wasn't really free, the meet and greet was $100 per person, but I still think the 2 item limit would be fair. There is a lot of Moz signed vinyl on ebay, and his price is much less than what ebay sellers are asking.

Jesus wept. He could have hid Marr, Rourke & Joyce in the flanks of those jeans. You wouldn't wish to go hiking in such curtains on a stormy day.
Maybe he did and it was a secret Smiths reunion we will never find out about, all 4 back on the same stage, secretly playing in Moz's pants.

Looking at the incident in slo-mo/frame by frame, it looked like the left leg of those awful trousers got stuck under his left heel, causing the trip. He should have stayed with the suit, as per previous tour; a much better look and, more importantly, safer. Get a grip Moz, please.
Poor Moz, getting attacked by his own clothing. Agreed he should stick to the suits.

I think he looks great. I don't think tight jeans would suit a man of his age and his dress is suitably eccentric.
I didn't mean he should be in tight jeans, but the jeans or pants he wore were just ridiculously long and baggy. As someone else said, he looks good when he sticks to a suit.

Version 1.0 of my @officialmoz WORLD TOUR OPENER. #morrissey #johnky #recordingstudiio

You know very well my feelings about Paris 🤮
That said, I’m not looking forward to Bonfire either. But I’ll soldier on and give it a fair hearing tho.
I’m quite impressed overall with last nights play list😁
Looking forward to Half a cabbage....sorry half a person, the loop, and Jack.
I can only presume you’ll be up front trying as usual to clamber on stage again?
My knees aren’t what they used to be, though Irish Blood works miracles on them, so you never know—I might embarrass the kids and risk it.

I have a feeling Bonfire will join Crashing Bores and Paris as a cue for a mid-gig pint for me.

Adding to your caution about Doncaster, I think a strike has now been announced for 8th October too.

My knees aren’t what they used to be, though Irish Blood works miracles on them, so you never know—I might embarrass the kids and risk it.

I have a feeling Bonfire will join Crashing Bores and Paris as a cue for a mid-gig pint for me.

Adding to your caution about Doncaster, I think a strike has now been announced for 8th October too.
What great fun it is to embarrass the children... especially in the public arena😆
Your right about bonfire.... the new meat is murder.
Piss and a pint time.
RE the strike. My oldest will have to drive from Doncaster, to Carlisle, then Carlisle to Coventry. Not to mention the fuel bill that I have agreed to pick up🤦‍♂️

What great fun it is to embarrass the children... especially in the public arena😆
Your right about bonfire.... the new meat is murder.
Piss and a pint time.
RE the strike. My oldest will have to drive from Doncaster, to Carlisle, then Carlisle to Coventry. Not to mention the fuel bill that I have agreed to pick up🤦‍♂️
Thanks for the heads up, Barry. Doncaster & Glasgow were a fly in the ointment for me personally and with the strike you mention, it has made things a little more difficult than it already was proving to be. I am going to miss these 2 and resume in the wonderful surroundings of Birmingham :highfive:

Thanks for the heads up, Barry. Doncaster & Glasgow were a fly in the ointment for me personally and with the strike you mention, it has made things a little more difficult than it already was proving to be. I am going to miss these 2 and resume in the wonderful surroundings of Birmingham :highfive:
What a shame eh.. these strikes are really starting to annoy me. This is the third time this summer I’ve been effected 😡😡

What a shame eh.. these strikes are really starting to annoy me. This is the third time this summer I’ve been effected 😡😡
Looks like I’ll be stuck in Middlesbrough with nothing to do but reflect on the Morrissey concert, and watch the Man City vs Southampton game in a cosy Boozer—whilst mum an in-laws enjoy looking after the toddlers 🤬.

Looks like I’ll be stuck in Middlesbrough with nothing to do but reflect on the Morrissey concert, and watch the Man City vs Southampton game in a cosy Boozer—whilst mum an in-laws enjoy looking after the toddlers 🤬.

No, from several people I know who were in the front row, there was a raised edge between the stage and a platform he was on along the front of the stage. He caught his heel on the edge stepping backwards. The jeans had nothing to do with it.

Kris_:
He tripped over the gap between the speaker box and the stage. Maybe a bruise on the bum today. He took it quite well. “I’m alive! I’m alive!”

Indeed, I've just watched a YT vid taken from a higher angle and it's clear there was a height discrepancy between those blocks extending the stage. Moz was even stepping over the gaps between them before he took that doomed step back. Maybe they were put in to allow him to get closer to the front row, but the lower height and gaps were an accident waiting to happen.

Does this exonerate the flares?

Last edited:
Morrissey getting on a tour bus?!?! As another Manc sang: "Money too tight to mention."

And €250 for signed vinyl....

Guess he wants a private car when he's in the UK
He did have a private car car earlier in the day a 1977 Dublin registered Mercedes

Qué decepcionante, no hay historia sobre cómo estabas allí en la primera fila y viste los pantalones perfectos en persona, y conoces a alguien que conoce a alguien que sabe sobre los pantalones de Moz y posiblemente lo que hay en ellos. Y luego algunos comentarios acerca de que son pantalones del Reino Unido, lo que automáticamente los hace superiores a los pantalones de EE. UU. Me siento defraudado ahora. :(
Nadie dijo que tenía que usar jeans ajustados como Brett, aunque se ve increíble con ellos, se viste de acuerdo con su tipo de cuerpo y siempre se ve elegante y arreglado, y cumplirá 55 años en los próximos días.
La ropa de Morrissey no le sentaba nada bien y ni siquiera hacía juego.
yo agree!!!!!

Kris_:
He tripped over the gap between the speaker box and the stage. Maybe a bruise on the bum today. He took it quite well. “I’m alive! I’m alive!”

Indeed, I've just watched a YT vid taken from a higher angle and it's clear there was a height discrepancy between those blocks extending the stage. Moz was even stepping over the gaps between them before he took that doomed step back. Maybe they were put in to allow him to get closer to the front row, but the lower height and gaps were an accident waiting to happen.

Does this exonerate the flares?
This video shows the unusual stage from above and as you say it’s was an accident waiting to happen, he’s lucky he didn’t fall down the gaps.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom