Killarney - Gleneagle INEC Arena (Sep. 24, 2022) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / Our Frank / Billy Budd / Knockabout World / Black Cloud / First Of The Gang To Die / How Soon Is Now? / Rebels Without Applause / My Hurling Days Are Done / Half A Person / Bonfire Of Teenagers / Everyday Is Like Sunday / I Am Veronica / Never Had No One Ever / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / Frankly, Mr. Shankly (solo live debut) / The Loop / Jack The Ripper // Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / Irish Blood, English Heart

Setlist courtesy of @aliceasr_theReturn

Last edited:
I always thought that autographs were given out, not sold :unsure:

sounds in good voice tonight.

Wow!! Moz's signature on an expensive record!!! almost a salary from one of my jobs...... Nahh. Is it a copy of the signature? that is, Moz signed one and then they take out copies !?,

Mmmm…. He sounds great but the rhythm is slow, seems like there’s a bit of a delay in drums? Thankfully the original sound maintains with Whyte’s touch.
yeah noticed him looking to the side as if he was concerned about something.

Mmmm…. He sounds great but the rhythm is slow, seems like there’s a bit of a delay in drums? Thankfully the original sound maintains with Whyte’s touch.
there is a point where M looks all flabbergasted over his left shoulder.

for 250 euros i would expect a full signature,morr then a bit of a squiggle.might be the worst M signature iv seen.
For €250 I'd expect ALL Moz records plus a once off pressing of Bonfire. WHO would pay that for a record?

Was 'We hate it...' the only song performed? That's a short gig even by Moz standards.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom