Kevin Cummins tweets two unseen photos from Japan 1991 tour

Previously unseen from Japan '91:

Kevin Cummins ‏@KCMANC 4 Apr
Unseen Moz shots: And here's all Morrissey's entourage at the end of the Kill Uncle Japan tour 91 http://pic.twitter.com/BaVByaR724

cummins_japan91_entourage.jpg

Kevin Cummins ‏@KCMANC 4 Apr
I've just found a couple of Moz negs filed in the wrong sheet. Here's one-with a 'soft toy' thrown onstage - Japan 91 http://pic.twitter.com/h3K0ww6tcx

cummins_japan_91_plush.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm surprised Peter Hogg wasn't hoovering over Morrissey in the group photo. Would love to know who everyone else is in there. I think that's Jo Slee to the left.

I'm surprised Peter Hogg wasn't hoovering over Morrissey in the group photo. Would love to know who everyone else is in there. I think that's Jo Slee to the left.

Did 'Rent-a-Chap' duties include vacuuming? Was Moz so very dirty?

This is a nice sight--the time when Morrissey had a good band and quality songs. It is sad to see the sorry sods that he hangs with now and the weak music that he produces.

What is that thing Moz is holding?

Remember the '91 tour kickoff, some fans got to meet Moz before the show because they donated the most to the rainforrest and Slee told them not to mention the Smiths because it might make Moz uncomfortable and Paul had to change out of his Smiths shirt and one fan mentioned "Girlfriend in a Coma" and Moz said it was okay.

Unusual to see Morrissey in casual trainers. Looks like he's wearing a pair of Vans. Vans were quite the rage in '91 I believe. Although I think Morrissey would be too cool for Vans.

Jo slee is the 4th from the right standing.

last page of her Peepholism book , there's pic of Jo Slee, so why don't you find out for yourself

[Morrissey could use a person like Jo, but Morrissey's to selfish that he wasn't aware Jo was having a day and half night job to keep tour running and clips made, as written in her book during the Arsenal USA tour, being in Chicago, was a shoot for, ' certain people I know' on the beach, bandmembers went out for a night of in town, Jo told them to be early and fit. To end it, I don't know how or why Jo Slee parted from Morrissey, I know a few things, but if you bump into her, ask her or any one who worked on tours with Jo with the Smiths or Morrissey]

Jo slee is the 4th from the right standing.

last page of her Peepholism book , there's pic of Jo Slee, so why don't you find out for yourself

[Morrissey could use a person like Jo, but Morrissey's to selfish that he wasn't aware Jo was having a day and half night job to keep tour running and clips made, as written in her book during the Arsenal USA tour, being in Chicago, was a shoot for, ' certain people I know' on the beach, bandmembers went out for a night of in town, Jo told them to be early and fit. To end it, I don't know how or why Jo Slee parted from Morrissey, I know a few things, but if you bump into her, ask her or any one who worked on tours with Jo with the Smiths or Morrissey]

Actually he does have people like Jo? on those solo tours she was his personal assistant, and since she departed (in 95) other people have filled that role.

Actually he does have people like Jo? on those solo tours she was his personal assistant, and since she departed (in 95) other people have filled that role.

Jo was more for Morrissey than a peronal assistant, that's why the parting question.

She was around in the Smiths days, Jo is also not that young, but hope they sort it out

Come back to Camden, Jo... sip some tea, have a biscuit...and hope things will become as they were

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom