Kevin Cummins tweets thoughts on Morrissey

Why don't you let him have his say? Free speech and all that.

He's speaking out at the expense of his pocketbook.
I am urging him to stand up for Morrissey - a man he knew. The media elite hate Morrissey's opinion and revel in their power to shape the opinions of others. This is why so many people seem to just uncannily have the exact same opinion of our establishment media on most things. If more 'names' stepped forward to stand by Morrissey and the media who is virulently against him (and anyone else who has a different opinion), it can only be a good thing.

Cashed in on him. How? I’ve promoted his career and produced a beautiful book that goes beyond regular fandom appeal. I’ve helped with t shirts and record sleeves - it’s my job ... do you cash in every Friday when you get paid or do you think you’ve earned your wages ... ?
Will you be burning the book now? Just read on Twitter they intend to burn JK Rowlings books for allegedly being a TERF. :squiffy:

Since people started to latch onto Morrissey's apparent political U-turn (and I'm not saying there has necessarily been one) no-one has seriously suggested the Smiths reforming. He's hit on something - whether by accident or design - that ensures that a reformation is not only impossible but also undesirable to the casual festival-going masses. I can imagine this as a by-product has made him a very happy man indeed.

Kevin Cummins charges Salford Lads club every time they sell a postcard or badge with his Smiths Salford Lads Club image. Those guys are working for free to keep that lovely place open, but he gets a cut from every item sold that uses his image. Salford Lads Club survives because of people's generosity of time and money. I know how royalties work, but he could do the decent thing and let them keep their few pence.

I see Billy Bragg chipped in on this Twitter exchange as well. Kinda funny how back when Morrissey was - quite literally - calling for Margaret Thatcher's death, the extreme left were queuing up to give him a reach-around, and now they are all 'words have consequences, you can't say anything mean about Islam' etc. Bunch of f***ing hypocrites.
Armageddon Days Are Here (Again).

Each platform is a little different. You can get away with certain things on one platform that you can't on another and vice versa. Youtube is probably the least censorship happy as long as you avoid racial slurs.
Plus Morgoth's Review is not a very large channel but attention from Moz might put him on people's radars.

So you have worked out how to post a racist agenda without being banned. What do you think of this @bhops ?

All right-thinking ex-fans and fans of Morrissey right now are like...

Do you ever wonder why you get such pleasure from reading 'bad' news about Morrissey? And then spreading it with a big smirk? And then slagging off anyone who disagrees? If I hated someone that much I wouldn't be bothered following everything they do and say. What a waste of time. Ours, I mean.

Kevin Cummins, like so many of those who supported Morrissey, has raised comments about Morrissey's recent questionable official posts.

Cummins like so many others cannot question Morrissey. How dare he?

Maybe he dares because the recent posts made him feel uncomfortable? He has every right to express his view just as the racist Morrissey and his vile internet trolls do.

Morrissey is a racist, a hypocrite and a moron.

He can't even hide his own stupudity within his own Stalinesque 'interviews'.

The lefties of the 80s are now the establishment - and very financially well off for it.

Another generalised piece of nonsense from the moron f***fountain.

What ever could she mean by Lefties. I understand it's a broad political church?
The 80s? Hmmm. The entire decade or does she have specific years in mind?
Establishment? This is a woman who doesn't think Farage, Johnson, Widdicombe are part of the established order.
We are left to wonder what financially well off is?

A very stupid woman who incredibly thinks posts of this calibre rank her as intellectual.

So, in short, it doesn't bother you he's become a raving right-wing supporting racist, and you're going to continue giving him your money.

Why do you care who gives Morrissey their money when you give Morrissey your emotions daily?

Until you provide an argument for Moz being a racist, you should just stop using the word

Cashed in on him. How? I’ve promoted his career and produced a beautiful book that goes beyond regular fandom appeal. I’ve helped with t shirts and record sleeves - it’s my job ... do you cash in every Friday when you get paid or do you think you’ve earned your wages ... ?

I know one thing......I don't stab my mates in the back.

That doesn't work, as the vest was an artistic statement by bansky about knife crime.

Not the same as Moz. Also Stormzy is for all the people not just kiipers and c***s.

Yanks won't really get the seriousness of it all. They never do. It should show he's as bad as Trunp and Miking the Mexicans all along.

All for the people? Hilarious.

I'm 51. I lived through Thatcher's Britain. I grew up on a shitty council estate in a one-parent family. I know what deprivation is. It made me appreciate people's help no matter what colour they were or where they come from.

I'm not going to take lectures from anyone on this stuff. I lived through it in late 70s Bradford. We all got on. Because we had to.

I despise anyone who seeks to divide us based on hate and prejudice.

You knew what deprivation was. Now you're a smug, middle-aged, middle-class libtard that refuses to accept the realities of modern Britain.

Well I DO care. I care when some person who is held in reverence by many give by words a justification to others that it's OK to hate. That is wrong, wrong, wrong. Many are not as independently thinking as you, many look to others for guidance. And I have seen over and over again how that guidance leads to hate against others who never asked for the consequences. I care that people get affected through no fault of their own, and I am not going to sit back and let that happen. Hate and hateful politics needs to be challenged.

You're a sheep. An unquestioning sheep. You probably belief the Labour Party are going to solve all the world's problems and we'll all sit round and sing " Kum Ba Yah" or "I'd like to Teach the World to Sing". Ain't gonna happen.

Ffs
The reason is, he was for the people then. He could have said he would be happy if Blair died as well, nobody would mind.

This is about bullying minorities. It's now gone beyond main steam politics. Now it's sharing videos from real racist sites.
He f***ed up. Big time.

Even if you want to go and Just listen to the music, who would want to hang around with his current fans, especially in the UK. Jesus f***ing christ.

It's nothing to do with "bullying minorities", it's about having the balls to speak about real subjects that vast swathes of the country aren't happy with.....the issues the Conservatives, Liberals and Labour want to brush under the carpet........the issues the likes of JM and BB won't acknowledge.

Not necessarily, but if you let people use terms like “negroid,” and “jungle bunny,” and crack jokes about fried chicken, etc., on you personal page, then you probably are... And when someone links and shares said postings on their official website, they are just as f***ing guilty. Forget about all of the dubious comments in interviews the last few years, sharing videos from that Styx c***, etc., and now this? How blind do you have to be? It’s beyond belief the number of people still defending him, unless of course you agree with these type of far right views. In that case, good luck to you. Do you understand?

You do realize negroid is a scientific reference to a particular race right? "Negroid as a biological classification remains in use in forensic anthropology."

Back
Top Bottom