Kevin Cummins photo exhibition in Buenos Aires

Alfredo writes:

We have a Kevin Cummins exhibition of photos here in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Really nice. Well done. It's free.

IMG_4072.JPG

If you follow Kevin on Twitter you will know that this exhibition has been and gone... finished a few days ago. On to Hollywood next I think.

Dave

This line used a lot, but comes from the early much talked about Smiths song about moors murder, not saying it's bad, but Myra still lives
if I'm correct [which I hope not]

Who put the M in Manchester ... would be better IMHO

'and they say he's mentall'... Queen Maxima ...

This line used a lot, but comes from the early much talked about Smiths song about moors murder, not saying it's bad, but Myra still lives

Myra has been long dead, why do you comment on things you know nothing about you idiot ?

Who put the T in Tosserrey ? would be better still.

And yes YOU are mental

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Hindley died in 2002, it's Ian Brady that is still alive.

Hindley died in 2002, it's Ian Brady that is still alive.

yeah I knew 2 of that bastards, 1 was still alive, Brady also keeps writing for freedom, he will rotten in jail as Myra

thanks for correcting me

and they say he's mnetall ... who put the C in celibate, I did, do, and will do it till my last breath...

Brady also keeps writing for freedom,s for correcting me

Wrong again. Ian Brady has never asked to be released from custody. He been campaigning for years to be allowed to starve himself to death.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom