Kettering, OH - Fraze Pavilion (Sep. 11, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Alma Matters / I Wish You Lonely / How Soon Is Now? / Suedehead / Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Morning Starship / Wedding Bell Blues / Lady Willpower / I Am Hated For Loving / That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / Break Up The Family / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / The Bullfighter Dies / Jack The Ripper / Life Is A Pigsty / Some Say I Got Devil / Hairdresser On Fire / Back On The Chain Gang // Everyday Is Like Sunday

Setlist by FWD via setlist.fm

Last edited:
How well acquainted you are with the last artist. It says a lot about you as a person and has no relevance on this forum, except to illustrate your disfunction as an ex morrissey fan who still follows him. You defy good taste. Ignorant.

You mind your manners well. Your little life is all laid out.

Is there a live video of the whole show. I think this is my favorite setlist so far And love to have it for posterity!
I just hope he makes it to Seattle!!!!
Thanks

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom