Kettering, OH - Fraze Pavilion (Sep. 11, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Alma Matters / I Wish You Lonely / How Soon Is Now? / Suedehead / Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Morning Starship / Wedding Bell Blues / Lady Willpower / I Am Hated For Loving / That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / Break Up The Family / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / The Bullfighter Dies / Jack The Ripper / Life Is A Pigsty / Some Say I Got Devil / Hairdresser On Fire / Back On The Chain Gang // Everyday Is Like Sunday

Setlist by FWD via setlist.fm

Last edited:

Social media is v.quiet.
I'm Hated For Loving (last played 19 yrs ago in Rio)/ Break Up The Family possibly played.
My cynicism isn't sure if there's been a setlist shake up or a setlist.fm troll is loose...
Pigsty?
Some interesting changes if real.
One of the risks of posting the setlist on the fly is the chance of mistakes and trolls are higher.
People complain when it's slow to appear - so you'll have to put up with potentially spurious entries until more social media stuff appears to then validate it.
Hated For Loving is supported with 1 tweet so far. (confirmed).
FWD.

Last edited:
Fans enjoying themselves and involved in the action. Just good music and no drama. To many highlights to mention.

Break up the family? Hated for Loving? Say sike right f***ing now.

Last edited by a moderator:
MORE SUCCESS FOR MOZ!!! ANOTHER GREAT PERFORMANCE IN FRONT OF PACKED HOUSE!!!!!!!!:rock::rock:

NO SKINNY TROLL TICKET GIVEAWAY:lbf:

MORE SUCCESS FOR MOZ!!! ANOTHER GREAT PERFORMANCE IN FRONT OF PACKED HOUSE!!!!!!!!:rock::rock:

NO SKINNY TROLL TICKET GIVEAWAY:lbf:
You couldn’t give them away if you tried. That place holds 4300. 2500 on the lawns. Lawns are empty.

1700 close to full seats. Packed down-stage because the back rows were brought up to fill in the front.

...and ^this clown - whose never been to a show or bought a record by ANYONE in his life - is busting out the emojis before the Taco Bell dries in his face.

^This is the World of Morrissey. ;)

One confirmed:

FWD.
(Same as anon's post, but you can see this one - just 'copy link' on IG and paste it - all other script isn't required).

A selection of backdrops:

Several:

(The setlist is looking likely to be final shortly - with new additions confirmed).
FWD.

There are no more signed lp's only cd's
They said there will not be any more lp's and only about 12 cd's left.

Hated For Loving !? :love::rock:

Wow! That brings me back back back..

Simply wonderful. Sounds so good.

:)

One confirmed:

FWD.
(Same as anon's post, but you can see this one - just 'copy link' on IG and paste it - all other script isn't required).

That's me done.
(@davidt unsure of when/if an encore took place yet - edit: sorted).
The setlist was all by one person - so I'm guessing Pigsty and Break Up... are accurate if Hated... is correct.
Edit: they are all correct.
It was a very slow night on all social media platforms for this gig - I'm sure better info will surface soon/tomorrow.
Good night,
FWD.

I hope we get more video of I Am Hated For Loving and Life Is A Pigsty! That set list is awesome! Looked like an amazing show!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom