Kerry katona anyone have anything to say about her

sorry, I dont know who she is "black cat" lady :straightface:

She used to be in the girl band 'Atomic Kitten' and now she's tabloid press fodder due to her drinking and drunk habits.
Try have a listen to Atomic Kitten as i think you'll like them, i think one of their songs had the lyric 'I just want my hole again'. I hear ya and so does Courtney Love but for very different reasons to me.

OMG, Atmic Kitten is one of your guilty pleasures? :p

Ha, all on vinyl. I play them all backwards and you get messages like 'get trollied and appear on this morning'.

ok, i gave a listen to some Atomic Kitten :sick:
terrible stuff, not as hot chicks or as good music as Girls Aloud(the only British girl group I really know at all)
anyways, as I watch a comp of Atomic Kitten vids, it struck me that perhaps this is what you Brits call "chavs" listen to? :straightface:

terrible stuff, not as hot chicks or as good music as Girls Aloud(the only British girl group I really know at all)
anyways, as I watch a comp of Atomic Kitten vids, it struck me that perhaps this is what you Brits call "chavs" listen to? :straightface:

Chavs listen to stuff like 'happy hardcore', give some of that a whirl.

Not really.
Chavs are into R & B and garage / jungle / house / techno.

She is a complete and utter waste of trees.
Every week the UK supermarket magazines are covering her.
Kerry:
My hell
My shock
My story
My heartache
My sadness
My break up
My make up
blah blah blah f***ing blah

There was one week I read on the cover 'Kerry - I'm Emigrating'. I thought ''Fantastic..... we can get shot of her...... '' but she is still residing in the UK :rolleyes:

Simply famous for being famous. A total irrelevance.

Jukebox Jury

Last edited:
She'd only start a mass brawl in an igloo bar or something. :rolleyes:

haha well unlike here most countries wouldn't give her any airtime or the paper space. The UK has an obsession of giving f***wits the time of day...Max Clifford must love his job.

haha well unlike here most countries wouldn't give her any airtime or the paper space. The UK has an obsession of giving f***wits the time of day...Max Clifford must love his job.

Exactly......
Jordan & Pete, Amy Whinehorse, Pete Dockertwat, Jade 'good for f*** all' Goody, Any Wank Factor / Britain's Got A Freakshow contestant.....:rolleyes:

Jukebox Jury

Exactly......
Jordan & Pete, Amy Whinehorse, Pete Dockertwat, Jade 'good for f*** all' Goody, Any Wank Factor / Britain's Got A Freakshow contestant.....:rolleyes:

Jukebox Jury

Indeed JJ, quite a roll call that. The recent Gordan & Peter coverage was just laughable.

She has a hole in her nose because she loves cocaine.

Back
Top Bottom