Kerrang! Magazine: We talk about rock's obsession with Morrissey (Apr. 2017 issue)

Discussion in 'General Discussion archive 2017 (read-only)' started by Anonymous, Apr 8, 2017.

By Anonymous on Apr 8, 2017 at 7:04 PM
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2017

Comments

Discussion in 'General Discussion archive 2017 (read-only)' started by Anonymous, Apr 8, 2017.

1. gordyboy9
      gordyboy9
      could be an interesting read.
    2. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      He's lyrically meaningful sincere intelligent funny rebellious sensitive and defiant and he's unflinchingly taken up a lot of social causes/stances that were not popular in his early days that resonate with that crowd now
      • Like Like x 1
      • Insightful Insightful x 1
    3. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      probably because he fucking rocks.
      • Like Like x 1
    4. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      That helps
      • Funny Funny x 1
    5. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      No Diesel tat ?

BtBB :greatbritain::knife:
    6. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Methinks that's Gary Day
    7. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      I'm kinda confused by the batman tattoo. I know he liked the show but how it relates here I don't know. I see the Shazam Elvis thunder bolt, alkaline trio, the descendents, the afi December underground logo, refused whom he's express a fondness of, taking back Sunday, my chemical romance, fall out boy and pretty girls make graves but some of the others I can't figure out
    8. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      All those contrived tattoos and not one is a swallow on his neck - not even a hickie!!
      • Funny Funny x 1
    9. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      The swallow is on mares neck. The diamond must be deftones
    10. Quando quando quando
      Quando quando quando
      It is the other way around.
      Moz loves rock.
      He was first though it was probably the most important love that was NOT unanswered.