Morrissey Central "KENNETH WILLIAMS" (January 8, 2021)

I always got the impression that, his dad was murdered, spiked by Kenny or his mum as he came over as a brute, that neither of them could stand no more....
Apparently he took some medication from the bathroom cabinet and that was the end...
What was in the family bathroom cabinet that could kill... 4kin cyinyde , I-bola...
I heard similar. God knows. Lou was brutish too, lol.

I heard similar. God knows. Lou was brutish too, lol.
Imagine if Kenny was still alive, and all this came to light. And Kenny was charged with murder...
Can you imagine the trial......
Sensational, it would be ....
Kenny in the dock being questioned by the prosecution ,
Coming out with his quips and one liners...
Other carry on stars taking to the dock to give evidence for Kenny...

I’m sure there is a script here,
If only Steve Coogan, Michael sheen were on solo...

🛌Just had a flashback. Cleo, Camping. Emanuel and Dick. Years ago at the NT. I recall the actor who played Kenny was WONDERFUL.
I saw Terry Johnson play about MM and Einstein at Chichester. He could sure write great plays. He wrote Cleo....

Imagine if Kenny was still alive, and all this came to light. And Kenny was charged with murder...
Can you imagine the trial......
Sensational, it would be ....
Kenny in the dock being questioned by the prosecution ,
Coming out with his quips and one liners...
Other carry on stars taking to the dock to give evidence for Kenny...

I’m sure there is a script here,
If only Steve Coogan, Michael sheen were on solo...
Great idea. Don't like Coogan for many reasons, but yes, Sheen would be great. Pitch it to BabyCow lolol.

you need to listen to 1.outside all the way through!!!! best concept album ever!!!!!!
Just done spiders from Mars..
cushty....can here tones of morrissey in some tracks, especially the last one ....
THANKS 🏆

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom