Morrissey Central "KENNETH WILLIAMS" (January 8, 2021)

^Just picturing this miniature little tadger in his miniature little bubble in the miniature village in Carlisle. ...noshing his miniature sausages and rolls, while the miniature Crossley gouges into a miniature shit-brown reissue of Tiny M’s Greatest Misses.
Wow.. you have my life down to a T, you must know me, you must.
Or perhaps we were once lovers?
Yes that’s it , and this is why you are disgruntled, probably down to my miniature. Ahemm😜well manhood....
Never mind somebody some day will come along with a whopper and give it to ya and then maybe you could be happy once again.....
Love from all us miniature shit kickers up here in nowhere land xx

Kenneth Williams was celibate to the letter? And 1986 Moz wasn't?

I wonder what the rumours were?
Could also simply refer to the fact that in 1986 Morrissey started to depart from his celibate narrative and there were some signs that he had started to regret it. In a June 1986 NME interview (so, shortly before this article was published) he even admitted to a recent "lapse".

"The longest period of celibacy outside of a Buddhist monastery has been broken. "I lapsed slightly," he admits. "I was caught off guard as it were. But I return of course as triumphant as ever to the most implausible, unbelievable, necessary absurd situation that could befall any intelligent person."

He also used to say that it was something he was driven into involuntarily by bad experiences.

And his art was (is) full of sexual longing so you'd get the impression that he'd rather not be celibate, so he's "weak-willed" because he doesn't fully and gladly commit to the "code".

(Not saying there weren't any specific rumour though.)

Last edited:
THIS GUY...
Kennith Williams is / was a modern day Oscar Wilde...
It’s such a shame that you younger ones know nothing of this man, and are to well informed about the likes of Gemma Collins and her ilk,
One can only pray that the English language may clobber you around your unwashed scalp someday ...
I shall pray , but only hope shall prevail... it’s in God’s hands now😇
Great post. KW bona fide legend.
These books are well worth a look.
Viva Kenneth.

Attachments

• IMG_20210109_165820.jpg
    IMG_20210109_165820.jpg
    430.7 KB · Views: 0
Thanks, I shall have to invest in a copy...
I bet he’s a real bitch about a lot of people ??
The diaries are a great read gets a bit bleak towards the end mind.
He has a tounge sharp as a razor not unlike another character we are familiar with.
Read a fair few books on the carry on stars all fascinating characters. Always had a softspot for the films. Carry on camping is up their with anything by passolini 😀

The diaries are a great read gets a bit bleak towards the end mind.
He has a tounge sharp as a razor not unlike another character we are familiar with.
Read a fair few books on the carry on stars all fascinating characters. Always had a softspot for the films. Carry on camping is up their with anything by passolini 😀
Yes, the carry on films watched a few over Xmas, still make me laugh . They were an odd bunch in their private lives , well most of them.

One of my favourite tales was Sid was always trying to cop off with Barbara for years, and she was never interested in him,
Eventually she gave in to sids many advances but he got stage fright on the night and couldn’t manage it😭
You could cry for the man...

Thanks, I shall have to invest in a copy...
I bet he’s a real bitch about a lot of people ??
A great way to kill a few hours:
Kenny reads his own "Just Williams" autobiography.

Regards,
FWD.

Dear SER,

Get on with Moz’s obituary. His time has come and he needs to leave this dimension NOW. Pay for racist sins and pray to be reunited with your bikini-clad mum.

Yes, the carry on films watched a few over Xmas, still make me laugh . They were an odd bunch in their private lives , well most of them.

One of my favourite tales was Sid was always trying to cop off with Barbara for years, and she was never interested in him,
Eventually she gave in to sids many advances but he got stage fright on the night and couldn’t manage it😭
You could cry for the man...
poor old sid
"Infamy! Infamy! They've all for in in for me ! " still my favourite line from any film. Carry on Cleo is a classic.
Allways something rather comforting about watching those films nostalgia I guess....

nurse i dreamt about you last night.
did you.
no you wouldt let me.

i was once a weak man.
once a week is enough for anybody.

pole up,bunk up later.

talbot rothwell what a writer.

An interesting thread in that it mostly discusses KW & there's lots of mentions of DB. Morrissey was an interesting reaction to DB initially, a mundane yet glamorous depressive reinvention of a gormless teen into an almost-star who's now a bona-fide bitter has-been. Morrissey's predicament is almost as dire as that Madonna trollop, another pupil of DB who rode his 'reinvention' coat tail but upping the ante on trolling shockathon pseudo rebellion and transgressive imagery. As we move towards Monday's anniversary we clearly see that the real colossus of modern music was and still is: David Bowie. As part of The Smiths art-collective, Morrissey made an amazing blast from the starting line but he fell at the first hurdle when he had to go solo, only regaining his place in the race by an initial album of crafty facsimiles of his former collectivist collaborative glories till it went tits up with 'Kill Uncle'. I'm surprised Morrissey hasn't trolled this special weekend with yet another advert for 'Cosmic Dancer'...

You use the word “shall” a lot.
It’s been my word of the week.
So, yes I’ve over used it....
A sharp eye Mr Barry...
I’m wondering what my new word of the week should be starting from this Monday..
Any thoughts ??

Just had a flashback. Cleo, Camping. Emanuel and Dick. Years ago at the NT. I recall the actor who played Kenny was WONDERFUL.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom