Kelly Osbourne posts picture with Morrissey holding her dog

In a Facebook post captioned, "Watching Polly fall in love with #Morrissey #LifeGoals
1f49c.png
1f49c.png
1f49c.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
," Kelly Osbourne shared a picture snapped of her with Morrissey holding Kelly's dog, Polly.

39545_kellyosbourne_morrissey.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like Morrissey is attending some very special soiree, befitted in Sunday's best. But if I remember correctly, he doesn't like people, yet in recent years there had been a flood of photos of him taken with fans, bullshit artists and undeserved celebrities. What is going on? Get a grip dear Morrissey.

Used to be a sweet dog
Snuggled so tightly
In Daddy's hands
but that was all
in some distant land
Blazer and tie
and a big bright awkward smile
used to make all
of our trials worthwhile...

Last edited:
He deserves an award for going undetected until this pic. It would be great if they did a show while he is here. :guitar:

Drive to Malibu. You will get a parking space this time of year. Take a nice long walk on the beach from Malibu to Zuma and you have a 50% chance to see your American Idol. I can't believe you people that live in Moz Angeles don't know this. Uncle Steve has lived in LA since 1996. (broken record)

Im quite surprised the dogs alive at all really, what with Ozzy Osbournes reputation for decapitating animals by means of teeth.
Guess he's hes not hungry of late.

An actual word for this action is the word "Geek" serious, yes i am!

Benny, I'm new here, I laugh at a lot of your comments, they're good!

But can I ask a possibly moronic question? Do you listen to the music of the Smiths or Morrissey? It's just I like to get a sense of a poster and to me music comes first. Are you a Kristeen Young fan? :D

it is of course possible to like art without liking the artist, I don't wanna upset any bots here....

Well hello newcomer, before we start, 4K the bots don't worry about upsetting them.
Yes I do listen to the Smiths and silly Steven, I listen to all kinds of music and no I'm not a Kristeen fan.
I don't normally respond to things like this but you have been so polite so here we are :highfive: !
Without giving too much away I was born and braised with the Smiths in Manchester and when that all ended I continued to support Steven in his early very successful solo career. Unfortunately though Silly Steven killed his career when he became a tribute nostalgia act to himself with a pub-rock backing band and so here we are surrounded by bots who think Stevey is the next best thing since sliced bread.
It was his choice to waste my time pretending to be a pop legend like David Bowie, Elvis or Rick Astley and now it's payback time for being a total Crankfraud stealing a living.
He's a total failure

He 4kd his band up
He 4kd his record labels up
He 4kd his audience up
He 4kd anyone who tried manage him and his career up
He 4king dried up

And yet after all this he still believes the world owes him a living !

My attic is rammed with very early formative collectable Smiths shit including letters and postcards from him, so if he wants to destroy his career, my time and investment, let's do it !
Let's raise a glass to nobody's nothing, everything he did was stolen from others.

Ladies and Gents ! A toast ! To boring old gay Steven ! ( I want my money back ) The Crank is dead boys !
Silly Steven ! Made in China :laughing:

Crankfraud ! Call the police, shoot him down, oh shoot him down, oh shoot him down !

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Goodnight I'm up early tmrw ( bike ride :ahhh:)

Reckon what Ozzy did was stupid wacker. Jack told me once Ozzy was high when him and Sharon were trying to get a record deal. They had a presentation to do at a record exec's office and the live dove was supposed to be a "prop". Top mental Ozzy started putting the dove up to his mouth and somehow bit the dove's head off. Supposedly reckon it was a "mistake" I know Ozzy loves his dog.

we all know Morrissey is a pussy man...

260938.jpg

Did she say that the floodgates of immigration are open and complain that when you go out shopping in Los Angeles “You'll hear every accent under the sun apart from the British accent”? #BirdsOfAFeather
Wasn't it London, twit?

Well hello newcomer, before we start, 4K the bots don't worry about upsetting them.
Yes I do listen to the Smiths and silly Steven, I listen to all kinds of music and no I'm not a Kristeen fan.
I don't normally respond to things like this but you have been so polite so here we are :highfive: !
Without giving too much away I was born and braised with the Smiths in Manchester and when that all ended I continued to support Steven in his early very successful solo career. Unfortunately though Silly Steven killed his career when he became a tribute nostalgia act to himself with a pub-rock backing band and so here we are surrounded by bots who think Stevey is the next best thing since sliced bread.
It was his choice to waste my time pretending to be a pop legend like David Bowie, Elvis or Rick Astley and now it's payback time for being a total Crankfraud stealing a living.
He's a total failure

He 4kd his band up
He 4kd his audience up
He 4king dried up

My attic is rammed with very early formative collectable Smiths shit including letters and postcards from him, so if he wants to destroy his career, my time and investment, let's do it !
Let's raise a glass to nobody's nothing, everything he did was stolen from others.

Ladies and Gents ! A toast ! To boring old gay Steven ! ( I want my money back ) The Crank is dead boys !

Crankfraud ! Call the police, shoot him down, oh shoot him down, oh shoot him down !

Which was the last Moz solo album you genuinely enjoyed? Not trying to pick a fight here. I really would like to know.

Cheers,
GS.

Why are Moz and Kelly wearing their courtroom attire in some random waiting room with black & white photos? What are they up to?

Cute doggy!

Looks like Morrissey is attending some very special soiree, befitted in Sunday's best. But if I remember correctly, he doesn't like people, yet in recent years there had been a flood of photos of him taken with fans, bullshit artists and undeserved celebrities. What is going on? Get a grip dear Morrissey.

He's a total failure

He 4kd his band up
He 4kd his audience up
He 4king dried up

If you like the first 10 years of his career why not the rest of it? What changed? What did he steal from others? I still find him interesting and he won't the play by the rules which is half foolish, half admirable. To me Bowie was the fraud. A fair few good songs and a hell of a lot of rubbish but very well executed. His songs meant diddly squat and he looked awful most of the time but a very interesting person.

I wonder if he takes her shopping like Elton does on her birthday when she can pick whatever she likes?

He's a total failure

He 4kd his band up
He 4kd his audience up
He 4king dried up

Get over it, you have some great memories of him and letters to boot. I am sure he did the best he could back then, he was pretty young to deal with the seedy music business, and he was ill equiped to deal with it.
As to his band, some of them could use music lessons but I think he really likes their company and that means more to him. He still sells a lot of tickets and from the shows I was at, people had fun.

If your posts on this website are intended to be a type of therapy..why don't you just call him instead.

Wasn't it London, twit?

Was it? Let me explain this for you.
1. picture of Kelly and Morrissey is posted
2. someone tries to say she's a racist
3. I mention Morrissey's famous statement
4. I change Morrissey's statement as if Kelly said it, because
5. Kelly's "racist" statement was about the United States
6. In reality, while both statements were equally clueless at least Kelly's statement wasn't xenophobic, just classist, and given her upbringing and environment I find it more clumsy than mean-spirited

Reckon what Ozzy did was stupid wacker. Jack told me once Ozzy was high when him and Sharon were trying to get a record deal. They had a presentation to do at a record exec's office and the live dove was supposed to be a "prop". Top mental Ozzy started putting the dove up to his mouth and somehow bit the dove's head off. Supposedly reckon it was a "mistake" I know Ozzy loves his dog.

i hear hes called batman now!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom