Kelly Osbourne posts picture with Morrissey holding her dog

In a Facebook post captioned, "Watching Polly fall in love with #Morrissey #LifeGoals
1f49c.png
1f49c.png
1f49c.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
," Kelly Osbourne shared a picture snapped of her with Morrissey holding Kelly's dog, Polly.

39545_kellyosbourne_morrissey.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well hello newcomer, before we start, 4K the bots don't worry about upsetting them.
Yes I do listen to the Smiths and silly Steven, I listen to all kinds of music and no I'm not a Kristeen fan.
I don't normally respond to things like this but you have been so polite so here we are :highfive: !
Without giving too much away I was born and braised with the Smiths in Manchester and when that all ended I continued to support Steven in his early very successful solo career. Unfortunately though Silly Steven killed his career when he became a tribute nostalgia act to himself with a pub-rock backing band and so here we are surrounded by bots who think Stevey is the next best thing since sliced bread.
It was his choice to waste my time pretending to be a pop legend like David Bowie, Elvis or Rick Astley and now it's payback time for being a total Crankfraud stealing a living.
He's a total failure

He 4kd his band up
He 4kd his record labels up
He 4kd his audience up
He 4kd anyone who tried manage him and his career up
He 4king dried up

And yet after all this he still believes the world owes him a living !

My attic is rammed with very early formative collectable Smiths shit including letters and postcards from him, so if he wants to destroy his career, my time and investment, let's do it !
Let's raise a glass to nobody's nothing, everything he did was stolen from others.

Ladies and Gents ! A toast ! To boring old gay Steven ! ( I want my money back ) The Crank is dead boys !
Silly Steven ! Made in China :laughing:

Crankfraud ! Call the police, shoot him down, oh shoot him down, oh shoot him down !

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Goodnight I'm up early tmrw ( bike ride :ahhh:)

Lawks- a-lumme guvna, your sounding like a bitter ex smiths member...

Looks like Morrissey is attending some very special soiree, befitted in Sunday's best. But if I remember correctly, he doesn't like people, yet in recent years there had been a flood of photos of him taken with fans, bullshit artists and undeserved celebrities. What is going on? Get a grip dear Morrissey.

That's what I'm thinking. For someone so image conscious, instead of posing with D-list celebrities' handbag dogs, it would be a better look if he'd - wait for it - acknowledged Bowie's passing. Just an example.

Troll rate me away.

Last edited:
That's what I'm thinking. For someone so image conscious, instead of posing with D-list celebrities' handbag dogs, it would be a better look if he'd - wait for it - acknowledged Bowie's passing. Just an example.

Troll rate me away.

If anything Moz looks very pained to be in the image with her. Under protest! He handed her back and said "you never guess, im bored now"

In a Facebook post captioned, "Watching Polly fall in love with #Morrissey #LifeGoals
1f49c.png
1f49c.png
1f49c.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
," Kelly Osbourne shared a picture snapped of her with Morrissey holding Kelly's dog, Polly.

39545_kellyosbourne_morrissey.jpg

I'm not a fan of anything Osbourne but give the girl a break,,,it's Morrissey. The man is special. You'd lose your shit if you ran into him. And "benny the f***ing idiot" would have a stroke.

I reckon Kelly and Uncle Steve go back a few years. Reckon it's not like she just saw him at the Sunset Marquis and was floored by his presence. Sometimes me reckon though, why she doesn't play lil' Sammy and let him pretend she is his girlfriend so she can be invited to Uncle Steve and Aunt Nancy's Sunday night pasta with marinara sauce dinners.

Troll rate me away.

Here we go again.

Why the f*** should he have to acknowledge David Bowie's passing.

If Bowie didn't have such an inflated ego that led to the demands for Morrissey to slink off the stage with no applause during the Outside Tour, then the whole saga would never have started.

If Bowie had had the good grace to acknowledge Morrissey's acceptance that a lot of what he'd said was snot nosed ribbing and allow the tribute of being on the Playboys cover art, then maybe you'd words of kindness on TTY.
But seeing as Bowie didn't show himself to be the better man, as so many of you seem to believe he was, it would be insincere for Moz to issue some gushing tribute.

Honestly, all the faults of personality...ego, greed....all of the negative traits you label Moz with, without substance. Bowie actually had all of those traits in far greater abundance.

Let the Brit Awards kiss his arse, Mozzer doesn't need to.

SOSB

Somewhere in this paragraph your life went off the rails.

It was his choice to waste my time pretending to be a pop legend like David Bowie, Elvis or Rick Astley and now it's payback time for being a total Crankfraud stealing a living.
He's a total failure

(edited for sanity)

Here we go again.

Why the f*** should he have to acknowledge David Bowie's passing.

If Bowie didn't have such an inflated ego that led to the demands for Morrissey to slink off the stage with no applause during the Outside Tour, then the whole saga would never have started.

If Bowie had had the good grace to acknowledge Morrissey's acceptance that a lot of what he'd said was snot nosed ribbing and allow the tribute of being on the Playboys cover art, then maybe you'd words of kindness on TTY.
But seeing as Bowie didn't show himself to be the better man, as so many of you seem to believe he was, it would be insincere for Moz to issue some gushing tribute.

Honestly, all the faults of personality...ego, greed....all of the negative traits you label Moz with, without substance. Bowie actually had all of those traits in far greater abundance.

Let the Brit Awards kiss his arse, Mozzer doesn't need to.

SOSB

Well I agree acknowledging Bowie's death is neither here nor there, I don't see why anyone has to simply accept snide criticism in the press just because it's Morrissey. No great surprise Bowie, ego or no ego, had a few 'f*** you' moments in response.

Anyways it no great surprise really. While we don't know much about Morrissey, we do know two things for certain. He's not very good at sustaining friendships and he holds a grudge.

Well hello newcomer, before we start, 4K the bots don't worry about upsetting them.
Yes I do listen to the Smiths and silly Steven, I listen to all kinds of music and no I'm not a Kristeen fan.
I don't normally respond to things like this but you have been so polite so here we are :highfive: !
Without giving too much away I was born and braised with the Smiths in Manchester and when that all ended I continued to support Steven in his early very successful solo career. Unfortunately though Silly Steven killed his career when he became a tribute nostalgia act to himself with a pub-rock backing band and so here we are surrounded by bots who think Stevey is the next best thing since sliced bread.
He's a total failure

He 4kd his band up
He 4kd his record labels up
He 4kd his audience up
He 4kd anyone who tried manage him and his career up
He 4king dried up

And yet after all this he still believes the world owes him a living !

My attic is rammed with very early formative collectable Smiths shit including letters and postcards from him, so if he wants to destroy his career, my time and investment, let's do it !
Let's raise a glass to nobody's nothing, everything he did was stolen from others.

Ladies and Gents ! A toast ! To boring old gay Steven ! ( I want my money back ) The Crank is dead boys !
Silly Steven ! Made in China :laughing:

Crankfraud ! Call the police, shoot him down, oh shoot him down, oh shoot him down !

Goodnight I'm up early tmrw ( bike ride :ahhh:)

I think we can add 'delusional' and 'sexually confused' to Benny's increasing list of mental health issues.

Man I wish I was a rich celebrity or film star or musician or anyone with enough clout to get to meet Moz, just so I could be in a photo with Moz looking uncomfortable. Seriously though it is a great perk of fame that allows you to meet your idols like that. Moz looks very well.

Troll rate me away.
You're probably right but Moz rarely does what is expected.

He does seem to bear long term grudges. I was at the Bowie 'Outside' tour in Dublin in 1995 when Moz opened for him and certainly the Morrrissey part of the night was amazing. Moz was in his prime then and we didn't even know it. We all were really. The Bowie concert was good but felt anti-septic and cold compared to the passion and warmth of Morrissey's concert. Moz could tell that the audience loved every second, so it is a pity he cancelled after that. They should have found a way to reconcile. But you could say the same for Moz/Marr, Moz/Alain (what really happened there?), Moz/Visconti, Moz/Brett Anderson. Moz has snubbed really nice people like Lloyd Cole when really there was no need.

I'm sure it wasn't easy for him to be a 'support' act, for as recently as Glastonbury 2011 he supported U2 and said “I’ll sing as fast as I can, I know you’re all waiting for U2.”

But ultimately I have to agree with you. Moz should have mentioned Bowie's passing, if only out of respect for his work with Mick Ronson and that era.

Off topic: here could be one reason why Moz left the Outsiders tour (in addition to the reasons lMoz has mentionerd down through the years): Morrissey played 14 tracks on the first night of the Outside tour, but this was considered too long for an opening act (a 15th was also planned but skipped!). On the second date, the setlist length was brought down to 13, then about a week later, to 12.
More details available on http://www.passionsjustlikemine.com/live/moz-gi9511.htm

Last edited:
Man I wish I was a rich celebrity or film star or musician or anyone with enough clout to get to meet Moz, just so I could be in a photo with Moz looking uncomfortable. Seriously though it is a great perk of fame that allows you to meet your idols like that. Moz looks very well.

Agree. He looks great, the three of them look great together, too. I understand your wish, but if I were allowed to make a wish I'd like to meet Moz just as the unknown nobody I am. If it's a privilege it wouldn't mean the same, it would be too easy.

You're probably right but Moz rarely does what is expected.

He does seem to bear long term grudges. I was at the Bowie 'Outside' tour in Dublin in 1995 when Moz opened for him and certainly the Morrrissey part of the night was amazing. Moz was in his prime then and we didn't even know it. We all were really. The Bowie concert was good but felt anti-septic and cold compared to the passion and warmth of Morrissey's concert. Moz could tell that the audience loved every second, so it is a pity he cancelled after that. They should have found a way to reconcile. But you could say the same for Moz/Marr, Moz/Alain (what really happened there?), Moz/Visconti, Moz/Brett Anderson. Moz has snubbed really nice people like Lloyd Cole when really there was no need.

I'm sure it wasn't easy for him to be a 'support' act, for as recently as Glastonbury 2011 he supported U2 and said “I’ll sing as fast as I can, I know you’re all waiting for U2.”

But ultimately I have to agree with you. Moz should have mentioned Bowie's passing, if only out of respect for his work with Mick Ronson and that era.

Off topic: here could be one reason why Moz left the Outsiders tour (in addition to the reasons lMoz has mentionerd down through the years): Morrissey played 14 tracks on the first night of the Outside tour, but this was considered too long for an opening act (a 15th was also planned but skipped!). On the second date, the setlist length was brought down to 13, then about a week later, to 12.
More details available on http://www.passionsjustlikemine.com/live/moz-gi9511.htm

Maybe there were many reasons that played a part in Moz leaving the Outside tour but I don't understand why Jo Slee's statement on this matter, that Moz was depressed and even took medication at the time, is always brushed aside. Do people think she invented all of that? Do people think she is a dishonest person? I think the viewpoint of Moz' PA is probably the closest you will get to him, be it in 1995 or in 2017.

Looking at photos he seems to bump into all sorts of people so I don't think being to wealthy or famous is required. On an aside did he go through a phase of pulling little kids on stage. That was cute from the pics I saw

"Smiler with knife you're just in time
You're just in time
You're just in time..."

But isn t Mr Mitchum behind them ?

Awww poor me...

Maybe there were many reasons that played a part in Moz leaving the Outside tour but I don't understand why Jo Slee's statement on this matter, that Moz was depressed and even took medication at the time, is always brushed aside. Do people think she invented all of that? Do people think she is a dishonest person? I think the viewpoint of Moz' PA is probably the closest you will get to him, be it in 1995 or in 2017.
I suppose I was listing a possible reason that may have contributed to the depression. I know he didn't like the fac Bowie wanted him to walk offstage as Bowie came on. And supposedly Moz didn't like playing to a cold audience with the warm Moz audience up the front while everyone else was indifferent. He commented at end of the dublin gig that he was thankful for the warm response so I know the Irish crowd didnt let him down on that tour!

Well part of the reason that people might not fully think his depression the reason for not playing the rest of the Bowie tour is that he went and played more shows a couple of weeks later. Unless that is he was somewhat depressed about the Bowie tour

I think David Bowie is a bit of a cold fish and was a bit snobbish towards Morrissey, probably why he left tour. As Morrissey said, he is a sensative thing and feels pangs easily. I know how he feels.
No one understands him or I think really understands how sensative he really is. The last tours he has been really happy and doing great.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom