Kelly Osbourne posts picture with Morrissey holding her dog

In a Facebook post captioned, "Watching Polly fall in love with #Morrissey #LifeGoals
1f49c.png
1f49c.png
1f49c.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
," Kelly Osbourne shared a picture snapped of her with Morrissey holding Kelly's dog, Polly.

39545_kellyosbourne_morrissey.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Instagram:

Regards,
FWD.

FTP! She pretends to acknowledge how f***ed up her statement was on immigrants. Google it, if you need to know what was said.

She can claim she "mis spoke" - but I have seen the tape, and it rolled off of her tongue so easily, it didn't even make her stop before saying it. She can fool the idiots that glamorize her dumb ass with apologies left and right but it wont ever make it go away. she can go back to being Ozzy's daughter trying to cover Madonna again. dam witch.

If only she'd had a cat instead :rolleyes:. Now that would have been a great headline. :rofl:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

FTP! She pretends to acknowledge how f***ed up her statement was on immigrants. Google it, if you need to know what was said.

She can claim she "mis spoke" - but I have seen the tape, and it rolled off of her tongue so easily, it didn't even make her stop before saying it. She can fool the idiots that glamorize her dumb ass with apologies left and right but it wont ever make it go away. she can go back to being Ozzy's daughter trying to cover Madonna again. dam witch.

Did she say that the floodgates of immigration are open and complain that when you go out shopping in Los Angeles “You'll hear every accent under the sun apart from the British accent”? #BirdsOfAFeather

its all about the haves and the havenots,the havenots look at the tv and say why cant we have what the haves have.great photo with the little dog,if you ever want to brighten your day watch dogs avoiding a bath on youtube,SO FUNNY I PISSED MYSELF LAUGHING,

I like Kelly Osbourne.

Pinned against a wall with a gun to her head.

god, he is the cutest thing ever. but where is he going? why is he dressed all fancy-like? need to know.

My money would be on him and Diesel off to the humasexual disco dressed like that.

My money would be on him and Diesel off to the humasexual disco dressed like that.

Benny, I'm new here, I laugh at a lot of your comments, they're good!

But can I ask a possibly moronic question? Do you listen to the music of the Smiths or Morrissey? It's just I like to get a sense of a poster and to me music comes first. Are you a Kristeen Young fan? :D

it is of course possible to like art without liking the artist, I don't wanna upset any bots here....

He looks charming, very charming. So nice of him to pose with her dog.
I can't remember the last time he wore a tie, the weather over here permits it though. I wonder what the buttons are? He wore them before.

Love you Morrissey

Benny, I'm new here, I laugh at a lot of your comments, they're good!

But can I ask a possibly moronic question? Do you listen to the music of the Smiths or Morrissey? It's just I like to get a sense of a poster and to me music comes first. Are you a Kristeen Young fan? :D

it is of course possible to like art without liking the artist, I don't wanna upset any bots here....
Benny listens to Moz non-stop, his bedroom wall is covered in posters of Moz, his pet dog is called Moz and he always quiffs his hair up, just like Moz :laughing::rofl:

Reckon is that the Sunset Marquis? Reckon me can't place that room.

Remember when you guys were fat and Jack would get all crazy when the MucRib (McRib) would be back for a limited time at McDonalds and Jack could eat like 50? Reckon don't share that with Uncle Steve. Those were the days...back flips off the Redondo Beach Pier....Bon Fires on Zuma..Loved your comments about shopping in LA and all the illegal immigrants. Awesome!

Reckon Nancy must be jealous now. You know Uncle Steve has a fetish for chicks with shaved heads on the side.

gagasteve.jpg

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom