Kelly Osbourne posts picture with Morrissey holding her dog

Discussion in 'General Discussion archive 2017 (read-only)' started by alainsane, Jan 14, 2017.

By alainsane on Jan 14, 2017 at 5:23 AM
  1. alainsane

alainsane Charter Member (since 1998)

In a Facebook post captioned, "Watching Polly fall in love with #Morrissey #LifeGoals [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]," Kelly Osbourne shared a picture snapped of her with Morrissey holding Kelly's dog, Polly.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2017
    • Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    1. Famous when dead
      Famous when dead
      Instagram:

Regards,
      FWD.
    2. YouSaidWhat?
      YouSaidWhat?
      FTP! She pretends to acknowledge how fucked up her statement was on immigrants. Google it, if you need to know what was said.

She can claim she "mis spoke" - but I have seen the tape, and it rolled off of her tongue so easily, it didn't even make her stop before saying it. She can fool the idiots that glamorize her dumb ass with apologies left and right but it wont ever make it go away. she can go back to being Ozzy's daughter trying to cover Madonna again. dam witch.
    3. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Mozzy Osbourne.
      • Funny Funny x 1
    4. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      If only she'd had a cat instead :rolleyes:. Now that would have been a great headline. :rofl:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:
      • Troll Troll x 2
      • Redundant Redundant x 1
    5. Nigel Farage
      Nigel Farage
      Did she say that the floodgates of immigration are open and complain that when you go out shopping in Los Angeles “You'll hear every accent under the sun apart from the British accent”? #BirdsOfAFeather
    6. gordyboy9
      gordyboy9
      its all about the haves and the havenots,the havenots look at the tv and say why cant we have what the haves have.great photo with the little dog,if you ever want to brighten your day watch dogs avoiding a bath on youtube,SO FUNNY I PISSED MYSELF LAUGHING,
    7. 12" on the slack
      12" on the slack
      I like Kelly Osbourne.

Pinned against a wall with a gun to her head.
      • Troll Troll x 2
      • Like Like x 1
      • Funny Funny x 1
    8. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      It's a sweet photo but enthusiasm looks different tbh :lbf:
      • Funny Funny x 1
    9. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      that dog looks like quite a character herself. :dogface:
      • Like Like x 1
    10. A Man Escaped
      A Man Escaped
      Looking at Morrissey's facial expression, I hope the dog hasn't laid some eggs in his hand.
    11. rifke
      rifke
      god, he is the cutest thing ever. but where is he going? why is he dressed all fancy-like? need to know.
    12. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      My money would be on him and Diesel off to the humasexual disco dressed like that.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:
      • Troll Troll x 1
    13. Irish blood Irish heart
      Irish blood Irish heart
      Morrisseys expression suggests it's him who needs to deposit a log
    14. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Benny, I'm new here, I laugh at a lot of your comments, they're good!

But can I ask a possibly moronic question? Do you listen to the music of the Smiths or Morrissey? It's just I like to get a sense of a poster and to me music comes first. Are you a Kristeen Young fan? :D

it is of course possible to like art without liking the artist, I don't wanna upset any bots here....
      • Troll Troll x 1
    15. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Cute dog and nice sunglasses
    16. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      He looks charming, very charming. So nice of him to pose with her dog.
      I can't remember the last time he wore a tie, the weather over here permits it though. I wonder what the buttons are? He wore them before.

Love you Morrissey
    17. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Benny listens to Moz non-stop, his bedroom wall is covered in posters of Moz, his pet dog is called Moz and he always quiffs his hair up, just like Moz :laughing::rofl:
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Troll Troll x 1
    18. countthree
    19. AztecCamera
      AztecCamera
      Reckon is that the Sunset Marquis? Reckon me can't place that room.

Remember when you guys were fat and Jack would get all crazy when the MucRib (McRib) would be back for a limited time at McDonalds and Jack could eat like 50? Reckon don't share that with Uncle Steve. Those were the days...back flips off the Redondo Beach Pier....Bon Fires on Zuma..Loved your comments about shopping in LA and all the illegal immigrants. Awesome!

Reckon Nancy must be jealous now. You know Uncle Steve has a fetish for chicks with shaved heads on the side.

gagasteve.jpg
      Last edited: Jan 14, 2017