Kelly Clarkson covers "How Soon Is Now?" for Kellyoke

American Idol has ruined music, this is the show that gave us Daughtry and a bunch of other corporate whores, and no one should forgive Queen for that Adam Lambert thing. :rolleyes::poop:
stock aitken waterman ruined modern music long before american idol,this was in the uk but it didnt take long to travel across the pond.the kids were lookers but were sadly lacking in talent.

Who is she? Never heard of the c***!
well im pretty sure shes never heard of you.as for,who is she,you need to get out more.

My girlfriend was stuck in a coma for the longest time... when I played this she finally awoke and turned it off ;)

No disrespect to KC, but this is just too many worlds colliding. This is like your mom being a fan of the band? Yikes that is scary. The Smiths were our band, and our parents didn't like that fact. Now the mom's like them. Ouch! We live in a strange world.

stock aitken waterman ruined modern music long before american idol,this was in the uk but it didnt take long to travel across the pond.the kids were lookers but were sadly lacking in talent.
I had to look them up, never heard of them, the list is huge tho

It sucks but still better than Jon Bon Jovi's cover of Fairytale of New York 🥳
If "setting the bar low" were an Olympic event I believe you would be a gold medalist!
(Now do I google or live my life innocent of hearing this thing of which you speak?)

If "setting the bar low" were an Olympic event I believe you would be a gold medalist!
(Now do I google or live my life innocent of hearing this thing of which you speak?)
Don't know You but life your life . First option would be like a chinese torture for you.

WOW! I have no idea about who is this singer and I do not like that style of singing and I believe it's some sort of those TV shows like American Idol (is it?).
HOWEVER... it is actually one of the best covers of How Soon in Now I have heard.... But because she is taking the song to a very different style and it works very well.
(I would probably NOT be interested in listening to songs by her though).
I actually liked it-

When will people learn that you should never cover a song sung by Morrissey, it will never sound as good. This one is one of the better ones, but is still completely and utterly wrong. The only possible exception I have heard is Headmaster Ritual by Radiohead

Also, what makes 'How Soon is Now?' such a classic apart from Morrissey's brilliant lyrics is Johnny Marr's music which this band completely messes up

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom