Keep an eye on the front page

:eek: What is it?
I wanna know NOW NOW NOW
tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me

Stuff that evaded Goddard, and pretty much everyone else, except one man...I won't spoil it, but it's fantastic stuff.

Peter

don't be a tease uncleskinny please.

I'm a poet and I didn't know it.

Please be a concert of the album in it's entirety. Please God, I beg of you. :pray:

Yes, but look at it!!! All that stuff. All those chords. All those unreleased songs. I wonder how long it will stay up? It's his I suppose.

Peter

I'm not unimpressed.

There are lots of hidden goodies on that site. Go to the gallery for some more unseen photos, and in "audio," click the Union Jack guitar pick at lower left. My "contact" is exploring further as we speak.

I'm not unimpressed.

There are lots of hidden goodies on that site. Go to the gallery for some more unseen photos, and in "audio," click the Union Jack guitar pick at lower left. My "contact" is exploring further as we speak.

Aww. :sweet:

I just love the record player in the audio section, this page is really full of fun. I can imagine this (the viva Hate "book") being up for longer...I dont know...

Thanks Peter, that is brilliant. How fascinating to see how an album comes together......I would love to have heard "The Bed Took Fire" :D:D

That picture of Morrissey with the guitar aswell, I hope someone can separate it and put it up on here;)

thnks i didnt see it before...
but i couldnt find lifeguard on duty as he mentioned iit to be included there in the book
:confused:

ahhh he mentioned the smiths remastering
06 December 2008 Smiths Revisited

Smiths RevisitedI have just spent a few fantastic and memorable days reunited in the studio with the great Johnny Marr remastering the Smiths albums!

It was great to catch up with Johnny after such a long break. I've bumped into him at a couple of Award ceremonies over the years but the last time we actually spent any proper time in each other's company was back in '87 when we were recording "Strangeways Here We Come".

The songs I can see, in order are:

Everyday Is Like Sunday
Ordinary Boys, Ordinary Girls - different title
Lifeguard On Duty - we knew about this, but it looks like it had come very close to being recorded. Maybe it did.
I Know Very Well How I Got My Name
I Don't Want Us To Finish - previously undocumented?
Bengali In Platforms
Last Of The Famous International Playboys
Angel, Angel - different title.
Treat Me Like A Human Being - previously undocumented?
Safe Warm Lancashire Home - documented, but unreleased (unrecorded?)
Please Help The Cause Against Loneliness
Hairdresser On Fire
Little Man What Now
Break Up The Family
Suedehead
Margaret On The Guillotine
Late Night Maudlin Street
I Don't Mind If You Forget Me
Will Never Marry
Happy Lovers At Last United - previously undocumented?
Disappointed
Sister I'm A Poet
'Fast Song' - ???
The Bed Took Fire/At Amber
'Lennon Type' - ???
Interesting Drug
Ouija Board, Ouija Board
Michael's Bones
Lucky Lisp

(I can't see any mention of Dial-A-Cliche)

So - that's three previously undocumented songs - did I miss anything?

Peter

here ya go

Thanks Peter, that is brilliant. How fascinating to see how an album comes together......I would love to have heard "The Bed Took Fire" :D:D

That picture of Morrissey with the guitar aswell, I hope someone can separate it and put it up on here;)

I could spend hours looking at these notes. Amazing, and beautifully displayed, like Riven with a purpose.

You have to admit though, my idea I prayed for above was a good one, no? :o

Tags
skinny rocks!
Back
Top Bottom