Keane Live At Glastonbury, 2004

f*** off who are you to tell s what we can post and listen to ? I don't give a shit what you think. And he is obesely hero that's why we chose to post this here and f***ing fat jokes how old are you really ? grow up.

What? Sorry? You need to get some grammar lessons chap!
The point of the anti-Keane comments is that you must truely know they are shit, come on, just have a little think...
It's a real shame that there are people like you, who think Keane are any good, wasting money on their concerts, Cd etc... Why not just sit at home and stuff your face with pies, cake and booze just like your hero?

What? Sorry? You need to get some grammar lessons chap!
The point of the anti-Keane comments is that you must truely know they are shit, come on, just have a little think...
It's a real shame that there are people like you, who think Keane are any good, wasting money on their concerts, Cd etc... Why not just sit at home and stuff your face with pies, cake and booze just like your hero?

well i do apologese about the grammar but if we chose to spend any money on them that is out decision you have no right to come in and tell us we are wrong if you don't like it just leave it there is really know need for all this. Again with he fat jokes just drop it a grow up. and if he is my hero then why the f*** do i have no posts on Kean's forums and over 500 on here and why the f*** do i have my own Moz site ?

500? Amateur!

I have nearly 4000 on the New Order board!

Nice to see we have descended into a discussion over how many posts you have on a messageboard and its relation to how much of a fan one is.

For the record, I was actually at said Keane gig, and it was alright. nothing special mind, wouldnt see them again.

And for the record, Matt, your grammar is awful. And on your website you have associated the great Michael Kevin Farrell with the erm... not so great Mark Nevin.

Do you own much Fairground Attraction stuff?

500? Amateur!

I have nearly 4000 on the New Order board!

Nice to see we have descended into a discussion over how many posts you have on a messageboard and its relation to how much of a fan one is.

For the record, I was actually at said Keane gig, and it was alright. nothing special mind, wouldnt see them again.

And for the record, Matt, your grammar is awful. And on your website you have associated the great Michael Kevin Farrell with the erm... not so great Mark Nevin.

Do you own much Fairground Attraction stuff?

i give up this fight i don't give a shit anymore. I will listen to whatever music i want to and i don't really give a shit about what you all think.

and about the Nevin and Farrel on the same page thing. I am not trying to compare them just there is not that much info on ether so i just happened that they ended up on the same page. And i rather like Nevin i enjoyed "Kill Uncle" and i like "Fairground Attraction".

And i know my grammar is shocking and i apologize i am working on improving it.

And with the post remark i was not trying to prove i was a better fan it is just that "gaylord" was saying how he was my hero and i was just trying to say why would i spend so much time on here and not on the Keane forum if he was my here.

Last edited:
lol sorry but i was only trying to defend my opinion and my right to listen what i want.

Hey, don't worry about it.
Lots of people like Morrissey and Keane.
Keane are big Moz fans; their songwriter even recently described Southpaw Grammar as a hugely under-rated album.

Keane are big Moz fans; their songwriter even recently described Southpaw Grammar as a hugely under-rated album.

BIG BEING THE OPERATIVE WORD!!

He probably loves it for the following lines.

Head in the clouds and a mouthful of PIE!

and

More breakfast in bed........

So, who saw the eternally shit Keane on Jools Holland last night? Man, they are so cheesy, what the f*** does the lead singer actaully look like?
I felt embarrased for them, especially with Thom Yorke and The Chilli Peppers also playing. They just showed how crap Keane are. Totally un-original, repetative and boring. As I've been saying, what a f***ing fat faced twat..

I cannot sit back and ignore this anymore..

I used to like Keane (a bit...) untill I saw them try to perform live.

:eek: They cannot perform live to save the Titanic.
They are a complete disaster, and I'm sure I can't be the only one to think this. I shall never listen to them again.

And as for that f***ing crystal ball song, what the f***??????
Actually, the whole second album is dreadful.

Me thinks they shan't be around for much longer. Hopefully.

Oh, and I think the piano player should seek medical advice about his 'fitting' while trying to perform.

So, who saw the eternally shit Keane on Jools Holland last night? Man, they are so cheesy, what the f*** does the lead singer actaully look like?
I felt embarrased for them, especially with Thom Yorke and The Chilli Peppers also playing. They just showed how crap Keane are. Totally un-original, repetative and boring. As I've been saying, what a f***ing fat faced twat..

This man speaks the truth

Red Hot Chillis are crap too!;)

Damn it! I thought Keane were great, but now I've read such constructive criticism, I now realise I was wrong all along. More of the same insight is welcome. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom