Keane Live At Glastonbury, 2004

Thank you very much for this! :D

And I agree, why post if you don't have anything worthwhile saying. I'm not going to stop being a Keane fan because someone says no no no.

Thank you very much for this! :D

And I agree, why post if you don't have anything worthwhile saying. I'm not going to stop being a Keane fan because someone says no no no.

No problem i have yet another Keane bootleg from 2006. I think it's from PinkPop or Rock Am Ring... something like that. It's a good show. I'll upload it tomorrow if anyone wants.

Last edited:
here is Aberdeen and Hull from this October...great sound. they both are in one DL and are labled a liitle strange but well worth it.

Code:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=D3XF3BNQ

Thanks so much for this, more of the same please! Keane are a GREAT band - I was at the Hull gig and it was just simply outstanding. Cheers :D

here is Aberdeen and Hull from this October...great sound. they both are in one DL and are labled a liitle strange but well worth it.

Code:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=D3XF3BNQ

Cortland 242 - thanks so much for these, they are exceptional. What a great person you are. Cheers from Hull. :D :D :D

Thanks again for the Hull and Aberdeen gigs. Really amazing sound. It seems that the crowds had a lot of fun. I like the live versions of the last album much more than the studio versions.

People will say "if you don't like Keane keep your mouth shut"

But Keane are so dull, crap and boring (music for nine year olds) that its well worth saying

Based on your words of wisdom, I'll take your word for it, you obviously know what you're talking about.

Stop posting this f***in' Keane filth! It's shit, he's fat, just give it a rest, otherwise I'll come round your house and force-feed you pies until you are as fat as your hero!

People will say "if you don't like Keane keep your mouth shut"

But Keane are so dull, crap and boring (music for nine year olds) that its well worth saying

Im not the biggest Keane fan, I like 'em, but I think the opposite. Keane are for a more mature audience.
Good melodies, good vocals, smooth.......more adult contemporary.
And uhhh, this thread is obviously for Keane fans...............not you.

Stop posting this f***in' Keane filth! It's shit, he's fat, just give it a rest, otherwise I'll come round your house and force-feed you pies until you are as fat as your hero!

......come round, hahahahahahah.....................................................................................................................not funny.

Paul Weller at Apollo

I saw Mr Weller this evening in Manchester and he was superb.
He was on stage for a good two hours and was introduced by Peter Kaye -(that was the only lowlight)
Still a great performer after all these years.

f*** off who are you to tell s what we can post and listen to ? I don't give a shit what you think. And he is obesely hero that's why we chose to post this here and f***ing fat jokes how old are you really ? grow up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom