karaoke/instrumentals

Part Two Here. I think this includes Let Me Kiss You - just for you, Miryam.

Have fun all.

Peter

ahhhhhhhhhhh:eek::eek: my heart melts...also nice to play them with the guitar beside..i love it:rolleyes:
so let me kiss you..Peter;)

You ve got to sort it out Skinny its at least 45 secs b4 the songs start im having trouble improvising and theyre beginning to throw things
watllido
Alan

You ve got to sort it out Skinny its at least 45 secs b4 the songs start im having trouble improvising and theyre beginning to throw things
watllido
Alan

8 seconds at the most, surely. Throw gladdies back at them, the ungrateful barsts.

Peter

Special thanks to Skinny im singing Frankly mister shankley as i speak but worried that i may wake the kids am i a bad parent i ll let you decide
Alan

Moz/ Smiths karaoke.. request

As the title says..

Is there any? If so, Can some please be uploaded?

Many thanks.

And Happy New Year..

jason

Re: Moz/ Smiths karaoke.. request

Uncleskinny's links are still working.
Enjoy. :)

ill try and upload them agian soon, im having problems with sendspace coz its being very slow! IS there any other good uploading sites that are easy to use?

The Smiths/ Morrissey instrumentals

Currently looking for any Smiths or Morrissey instrumental versions.
and no I don't mean 'Money Changes Everything' etc etc.

for example does anyone have an instrumental version of 'Meat Is Murder'.

I have checked previous posts, but all links have been removed.

any help will be praised.

Re: The Smiths/ Morrissey instrumentals

Currently looking for any Smiths or Morrissey instrumental versions.
and no I don't mean 'Money Changes Everything' etc etc.

for example does anyone have an instrumental version of 'Meat Is Murder'.

I have checked previous posts, but all links have been removed.

any help will be praised.

Hmmm...There's the Miraval Sessions, and Get Back To The Ghetto - all I can think of at the moment.

Peter

there's a bootleg called "asleep" which contains a few soundcheck tracks on there.. that might be able to hold you over until you find more proper ones...

I'll upload two cds I bought a while ago on eBay. There are karaoke versions of Smiths and Moz songs. Stay tuned and check later here...

Ahh, yes, I forgot about those. I've got a bucketload of Smiths/Moz Karaoke tracks. I'll see you what you upload, then add what I have.

Peter

Back
Top Bottom